Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How My Friend Lost 7kg And Flat Tumy In Less Than 10 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How My Friend Lost 7kg And Flat Tumy In Less Than 10 Days (403 Views)

Coronavirus Is Real. My Friend, A Med Lab Scientist Just Died / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown / Doctors Gave Her 10 Days To Live. Now A Year Has Passed And She's Still Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Friend Lost 7kg And Flat Tumy In Less Than 10 Days by Mentaremix(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2017
On Sunday 16th of July, this year, 2017 a friend visited my house to spend some time with my family.

I noticed that he has added so much weight over the years. I expressed my concern over this[url][/url] and he said he has been making efforts to lose weight without success.

So I told him I can help him.

I had a FIT DETOX PROGRAM in the house, so I advised him to run the program since he will be staying for 1 week, I begged him to leave once the 9 day is up, so I can monitor his progress.

First, I weighed him on my Scale, and took his measurements

Here are the results after days 3 and 6:

Day 1 [17th, July, 2017]

Weight = 109kg

Thigh = 28inches

Waist = 46inches
Day 3 [19th, July, 2017]

Weight = 105kg

Thigh = 26inches

Waist = 44inches
Day 6 [22nd, July, 2017]

Weight = 104kg

Thigh = 25inches

Waist = 42inches

On Day 8, and the next day the concluding measurement will be done by
Day 9.
So far, he has lost 5kg in a space of just 6 days.

In the first 3 days, he lost 4kg in a space of 3 days, because of the 2 days detox, and from day 3 – 6, he lost another 1kg totaling 5kg.

At the current rate of 1kg every 3 days he lost another 1kg or more by the time he finished running the program he will lose more weight.

While he is running this program, I made sure of the following about his diet.

That he takes at least 8 – 10 glasses of water everyday.

That he takes small quantities of carbohydrate and more of protein rich foods and lots of vegetables.

That he exercise at least 20 – 30 minutes everyday.

Even I was surprised at his progress.I mean I get lots of testimonials all the time, but this very one happened before my watchful eyes.

I could see the happiness in his face, as his “Beer belly” actually came down. His Belt button has shifted by 2 holes, and his trousers was now very free on him.

And what’s the secret to this powerful experience?

FIT DETOX PROGRAM was the secret, under my supervision and coaching

Click the link in my signature for details on the program he used

Call/SMS/WhatsApp:
+2348030424466
Or
Call/SMS:09094350658

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos- Entire Family That Got Burnt In Their Home In Imo Needs Help / Must See: Ladies Get In, See Simple And Natural Ways To Become A V!rg!n Again / 50 Feared Killed By Strange Disease In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.