Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Lawyers In The House Please Get In Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lawyers In The House Please Get In Here (1199 Views)

Psquare Splits Over Critical Quarel At Lawyers' Office Today - Nasarawareports. / Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria - Law Repository Nigeria / Lawyers In House Pls Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers In The House Please Get In Here by Nchabuomo: 6:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Please I need an overview on Affidavit as to facts its uses and if possible a draft ejoor thanks.
Re: Lawyers In The House Please Get In Here by Royruky(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2017
google it
Re: Lawyers In The House Please Get In Here by Nchabuomo: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Royruky:
google it
Bro I did couldn't find one relating to the Nigerian context
Re: Lawyers In The House Please Get In Here by Royruky(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Bro I did couldn't find one relating to the Nigerian context

There is nothing like Nigerian content with respect to affidavit. Its same worldwide. It depends on the purpose you want to use it for
Re: Lawyers In The House Please Get In Here by Nchabuomo: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Royruky:

There is nothing like Nigerian content with respect to affidavit. Its same worldwide. It depends on the purpose you want to use it for
That's why I asked about that particular kind of affidavit. There are many types as you already know.

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Electrical Engineers And Electricians In Lagos. / Urban Slum Transformed To Tourist Attraction In SA / Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.