Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Anyone Applied For A UK Visa And Still Awaiting The Return Of Their Passport ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Applied For A UK Visa And Still Awaiting The Return Of Their Passport ? (514 Views)

The Return Of Parked Tankers On Expressways In Lagos (PHOTOS) / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Anyone Applied For A UK Visa And Still Awaiting The Return Of Their Passport ? by NijahNinja: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2017
I applied for a UK Visa on the 20th of April 2017.
I received a decision made email on the 13th of July 2017 wherein I was informed that my passport would be with me within 10 working days (31st of July).

Till date, there is no indication as to when my passport would actually arrive.

Who else is in this situation with the UK embassy?
Re: Anyone Applied For A UK Visa And Still Awaiting The Return Of Their Passport ? by justwise(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2017

(1)

Accident In Owerri,Keke Driver Unconscious After He Was Hit By Lexus Car(pics) / Wat Type Of Visa Do I Need? / 4 Popular Foods To Eat When In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.