Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Graphics Designers That Can Work With Adobe Indesign Needed. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Designers That Can Work With Adobe Indesign Needed. (1213 Views)

In Need Of Adobe Indesign Software / I Need Adobe Cc 2017 And Adobe Indesign Tutorial / Want To Learn Graphics For Free! Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphics Designers That Can Work With Adobe Indesign Needed. by Damitimo: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2017
Hi guys, I'm an Adobe Indesign expert and I'm currently in search of guys that can assist me with minor indesign projects.

Basic Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop knowledge will also be desirable.

You'll definitely get paid for every project completed. This is also an opportunity for you to further hone your skill in the software.

Call or chat me up on WhatsApp 07039429767.
Re: Graphics Designers That Can Work With Adobe Indesign Needed. by ojophilip(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2017
i can work very well on photoshop
Re: Graphics Designers That Can Work With Adobe Indesign Needed. by anoda(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello
i can work for you with photoshop and inkscape

ekerensima2@gmail.com

i will send you my portfolio via email, i do vintage/retro designs, logos and banners etc

best regards
Re: Graphics Designers That Can Work With Adobe Indesign Needed. by Damitimo: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thanks for showing interest guys.

However, right now, I only need guys that major in Adobe Indesign.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Freelance Graphic Artist To Do Some Designs For My Ecommerce Website / Graphics Girls Kaduna / My Logo Design Journey So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.