Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,268 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Sermon For Sun Day: Dear Spirit, Do Not Get Caught Up In The Illusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon For Sun Day: Dear Spirit, Do Not Get Caught Up In The Illusion (474 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Suggest A Good Sermon For Me Please!!! / *** Test Every Spirit, Do Not Be Deceived *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sermon For Sun Day: Dear Spirit, Do Not Get Caught Up In The Illusion by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Dear Spirit,

Good morning brethren, today we have kick-started our robotic earthgear and we are up again, on yet another day, under the Sun, our source of light. Let us ponder, on the reason we woke our robotic body up. As a self-aware robot, our mental faculties will google through our archives of voluntary actions and start the same old processes, bathing the robot, feeding the robot, getting the robot some sex, putting some herbs into the body and then we once again will forget why we electrified the earth robot every other morning and rest it in the night. We will forget why we had to be on this mission. I am reminding you again to think.

For many unawakened, this message will sound like madness, but for the awakened, this message is a wake up call. Get outside this Sun day and look towards the East of Earth and look at the Sun, sun-gaze and ask basic questions. Dear Light, what is my mission ? Why did I wake up this robotic body today ? What is my purpose under the Sun ?

Do not get caught up in the illusions - the programs of the matrix. They were designed to get you confused in the labyrinth, a puzzle and a maze you are capable of solving by running around and making sense of it. But remember, if you step into an helicopter, you can see the labyrinth clearly, and you can drop down and exactly locate the short-cuts to the end of the puzzle. That helicopter is Time/Space machine. You do not need another, you already one so powerful that goes beyond time machine. Activate that quantum self, and understand that the world makes no sense to those who are blind spiritually.

Today, do not let today pass without seeking your purpose, so you do not repeat this game in a cycle of ignorance and stupidity all over again and again. Religions, Tribalisms, Politics, and Destruction of our Ecosystem will doom us all. They mean nothing in the greater scheme of things, just programs designed to keep you in the soup of confusion. These programs, have been hacked by the galactic program overlords for their benefits, harnessing your energies to run their lives eternally and have installed homing beacon to keep recycling and reincarnating your soul, your atoms are imprisoned. Only the smartest will succeed in exiting the program and getting to the Creator of Creators.

The Creator of Creators call. It is your choice to obey or perish and be recycled.

Thank you Earth Humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sermon For Sun Day: Dear Spirit, Do Not Get Caught Up In The Illusion by coolestchris(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2017
wise one,
Re: Sermon For Sun Day: Dear Spirit, Do Not Get Caught Up In The Illusion by Tobitrueman(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
In no lengthy words, what's the general purpose of homo sapiens (human beings) on this physical plane of existence (Earth)?
5DMindset:
Dear Spirit,

R
Re: Sermon For Sun Day: Dear Spirit, Do Not Get Caught Up In The Illusion by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tobitrueman:
In no lengthy words, what's the general purpose of homo sapiens (human beings) ob this physical plane of existence (Earth)?

He asks a questions, then he instructs me on the length of words to use in responding. You must be so important.
Re: Sermon For Sun Day: Dear Spirit, Do Not Get Caught Up In The Illusion by Tobitrueman(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
5DMindset:

He asks a questions, then he instructs me on the length of words to use in responding. You must be so important.

Ok. May I be enlightened

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Over A Bowl Of Soup - Dr. Tunde Ariyibi / Tasha Cobbs Leonard (a Gospel Singer) Ft Nicky Minaj / Baba Aperire Vs Baba Adeboye (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.