Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Based On Genesis 1:26-31. Did God Created Only Adam And Eve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Based On Genesis 1:26-31. Did God Created Only Adam And Eve? (484 Views)

Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / Two (2) Questions On Genesis 3:22 / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Based On Genesis 1:26-31. Did God Created Only Adam And Eve? by aysnoopy(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2017
I've been thinking about this several times.
we were told that God created Adam and Eve,
so the question is 'are we all offsprings of Adam and Eve?' and if yes, "why do we different in color", also "why do we have different DNA"

#mod , please to front page, let those that have knowledge about this tell us, together with the theory. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Based On Genesis 1:26-31. Did God Created Only Adam And Eve? by Josephjnr(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2017
To be at peace with yourself,don't mingle science with religion for science is fact and religion is more like delusion. Believe what you believe without questions.
Re: Based On Genesis 1:26-31. Did God Created Only Adam And Eve? by deji47: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2017
aysnoopy:
I've been thinking about this several times.
we were told that God created Adam and Eve,
so the question is 'are we all offsprings of Adam and Eve?' and if yes, "why do we different in color", also "why do we have different DNA"

#mod , please to front page, let those that have knowledge about this tell us, together with the theory. thanks.

I think you would have been better served quoting from Gen 4:17. Where did the person Cain marry come from?
Re: Based On Genesis 1:26-31. Did God Created Only Adam And Eve? by orunto27: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Actually, God created all Races, Tribes, Tongues with different DNAs as NEPHILIMS in His Factory in Heaven!
Remember, I will never leave you unless you bless me by Jacob?
When Jacob in his Dream, climbed The Ladder to Heaven, God specially blessed Jacob by revealing to him, The Hebrew Factory where and how his Ancestors were godfactured. That's the Septuagint's story.
Whereas, God Himself deposited NEPHILIMS, as Seven Candle Sticks with flagrant Lights at Seven Zones of the World. The Hebrew and The Yoruba inclusive!!!
God had Jacob in His Purpose for that Special Holy Spirit Baptism and Revelation.

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Anambra Church This Morning : The Video / Can Your Church Make You Miss Heaven? / Oya Bible Students Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.