Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) (951 Views)

You Don't Have To Rob A Bank To Mark Your Kid's Birthday / Event Management Training Program / Attend The Free #empowertech Training Program Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Ennyholar: 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
I just submitted an entry for my brother, we pray he becomes the next Neymar Jr. cheesy
Tecno Mobile in collaboration Manchester City Football are giving Nigerian Parents and guardians the opportunity to enroll their kids between age 12-15 years into a football training program in the UK.
To participate Upload a picture of your kid with any related football element as a comment under this pinned post and add the hashtag #TECNOBlueSquad and #CamonCX, like our FB page and share this post to increase your chances of winning.
Follow the instructions in the video.
TECNO Experience Program is waiting for you!!!
Terms and Condition:
1. Both the participant and his/her guardian MUST have a passport and UK VISA already.
2. Available to go to UK from 23rd August to 30th August 2017
3. The fees include round-trip air ticket, feeding, accommodation and transport during the 5 days training in UK which is booked by TECNO.
4. Kids age: 12-15 years old. 3 kids will be selected randomly by TECNO from Nigeria.
5.The activity applies to the following countries only: Kenya, Tanzania, Mali, Nigeria, Egypt, and Ghana.
6. Any dishonest move will disqualify your entries.
7. All rights reserved by TECNO Mobile.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1511380568905238&id=373914939318479&_rdr=&sw_fnr_id=4145932578&fnr_t=0

Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Ennyholar: 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mods help post to the right section of the forum

cc:
honeric01
semid4lyfe
seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Techm8: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Awesome initiative. Parents of Nairaland should seize this opportunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by bravesoul247(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
And my son is just 3yrs old Chai. .. Well, good move from Tecno
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is a great opportunity....but kids and parents must have UK Visa to enjoy this opportunity.
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Realboygenius(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin
TECNO and promo
It no dey tire this people
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by chicwoman(f): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na wa o
Me sef wan learn football work
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Abdstrakt(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol... this Neymar transfer has really got parents thinking. My son is definitely playing soccer. Kudos to TECNO tho.
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Realboygenius(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
chicwoman:
Na wa o
Me sef wan learn football work
It's never too late madam
Enroll yourself into one of this female football academy.the only problem is that female football for the part of the world no too get supporters.
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Realboygenius(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Abiodunspectre:
This is a great opportunity....but kids and parents must have UK Visa to enjoy this opportunity.
That's the catch

But it's also a good one...
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Realboygenius(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Lol... this Neymar transfer has really got parents thinking. My son is definitely playing soccer. Kudos to TECNO tho.
Not only you
My son's are playing the game of football for sure..
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by MrRhymes101(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
I wish I had opportunities like this as a kid, I would have been better on the pitch than on the mic...

1 Like

Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Behankey(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
MrRhymes101:
I wish I had opportunities like this as a kid, I would have been better on the pitch than on the mic...
But you're still better at something. You can mentor a kid to become the next big thing by supporting your younger ones to try their luck with this Tecno offer.
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Riyikebaby(f): 12:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Choi! See opportunity wey tecno bring come again, God knows my future children must play ball. who doctor abi lawyer epp
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by Shadedtee: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Make me sef submit for my kid bro o, the guy is pretty good
Re: Your Kid Can Be The Next Neymar (Tecno Football training Program) by chicwoman(f): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
That's true
I didn't grow up with it
Realboygenius:

It's never too late madam
Enroll yourself into one of this female football academy.the only problem is that female football for the part of the world no too get supporters.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pyrates Confraternity Members Seen Gyrating At A Member’s Birthday / How To Get Mtn Double Data Plan / Hall Decorator For Wedding In Phc Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.