Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) (60072 Views)

Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt / Davido's Customized 24th Birthday Cake & Birthday Celebration With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by motun11(f): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one...Mine Loading 99%
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by kayalla(f): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
issokkay
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Pinkfeet: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
is good to have money.

God answer my prayer.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by skullzflex(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
lonelydora:
If this Davido was to be Neymar, we would have packed from Nigeria for him.
He's into showbiz .. all ds things na for business

1 Like

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Pepenick: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wow it's cool
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by blackbeau1(f): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thisnut:
which future? My sister enjoy today and forget about tomorrow , other wise you're enslaving yourself to some prodigal kids.

You know what happens to a certain man that saved up for the future and died before he could enjoy those rewards for his labor? His son bought the most exotic car and lavished the rest money on slay queen even before the dad was buried.

True story

remember all those artistes who ended up begging for money to go for one treatment or the other?
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by fernandez1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
bbbabes:
My love

Nairaland people will not understand what we got for each other

What u got for each other is the 30Bill
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
madgoat:
I really dislike this davido and i dont knw why. angry

It is envy my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by orbis(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thats cheapass na....guys do it like 30 or 40 bucks and it aint a big deal.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Siga: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is a big lie... Toronto license plates are not written with bold letters.... even customized... and those world tour stuffs ain't Toronto please... My people stop believing all these fake news... Its all hype please...
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by zcee: 11:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
I Com dey ask y be say dem neva kipnapp this kid and place a big ransom on him make I knw if he go cough the money which kind jazz he dey use sef ....I jus tire for all this his show off...na only im papa get money?
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
That is a.normal thing, anybody can do that even in the US and the cost is not that much.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by dsenator: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
The personalized licensed plate is no big deal in Canada,it costs just $310 for 2 to 8 characters without graphic,with a graphic its $336.40 in Ontario for example.
Thats not to take anything away from him though,its not debatable that he"s a BIG BOY.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by alphaeus212(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Small pickin thing, maybe they told him is hyping, the mumu no know say him dey make himself otondo... We know say u be big boy u hear.... IDIATZZZZ.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2017
B4 na my name wan dey d plate?
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Opeakins(m): 1:27am On Aug 07, 2017
vanity soon
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by hokafor(m): 2:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Small boy that operates in high leve. Happy for u.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by samjey: 3:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Money talking, but what is the essence of showing these up and down abeg?
I wonder o!
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Thisnut(m): 3:52am On Aug 07, 2017
blackbeau1:
remember all those artistes who ended up begging for money to go for one treatment or the other?
it's a chance they are willing to take. They work so hard for their money. Customizing a car license plate is an average of $40/year. Don't really know the big deal here and why he's already hung on a noose.

Most of these guys stay months working day and night just to stay on top and remain relevant. Meanwhile, making news is part of their strategies to stay relevant.

You just like one of my cousins. He called me and started raising his voice at me that why will i buy a brand new car when there are good used ones and save some cash. My answer was you wanna buy me the used one to add to it since you're so obsessed with used ones.

Jeremie, my Haitian friend will always say i work too hard for my money and i don't need any lecture on how to spend it. #Live4DMoment

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:52am On Aug 07, 2017
lonelydora:

grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by prince13: 5:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Yea,dat is the childish mentality playing out na
Seguntimmy:
Money talking, but what is the essence of showing these up and down abeg?
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Nov6(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2017
My brother you have a point oo,
na social media they give am attention

lonelydora:

1 Like

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by demorezy(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2017
I just know they will never customize "Baddest" for him, but in 9ja this dude won't put down davido
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by BiggyBamBam: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2017
This is not a new thing.
Anybody can get a customized number plate.
You are a bushman for advertising this as an achievement.
Customized number plates cost $100 a year in the USA. Some states charge $20.
Stop displaying your ignorance online!
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by salesforce: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2017
Good
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by blont(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
The Canadian government be like; he is a Nigerian, he can have the plate number and we will get the money.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2017
issokay! meanwhile,

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by seenter84: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2017
That was all rented for the 30 billion event.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / 2face Idibia's Mega Concert In Rwanda Flops, Less Than 50 People Showed Up - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.