Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** (1456 Views)

Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ / Get Free Digital Coin Worth $$$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
This investment opportunity is definitely for you if you have up to 30 USD laying around in a domiciliary account or in your Payoneer, Skrill or Paypal accounts. I am even aware of people with over $100 in their bitcoin wallets for more than six months without any growth but rather leaving it to the risk of either appreciating or depreciating in value.

But you can be a smart investor by finding investment portfolios that give you returns on investment of your idle funds. Of course, while selecting the investment portfolio you must check the level of risk associated with the investment portfolio. How do you do this?

Most companies that take your funds to hold for a period and return later with some interest usually invest your money in some business (oil & gas, Shares, real estate etc) so there is no such thing as a risk-free investment. However to limit the risk of total loss of your investment, you should find out exactly what is the nature of the business your funds will be applied and also set a tenure/duration of your investment; that is the exact time you will liquidate all your investment with the company withdrawing your deposits.

Am about to introduce you to a company that just launched an investment portfolio which I have been studying it's trend for over 30 days as this portfoilio is less than 2 months. This portfolio involves trading of bitcoins. For those of you familiar with bitcoins you know that more governments/countries are adopting it as an official means of exchange and even a country is presently contemplating replacing their national currency entirely with the bitcoin. So this UK company receives your funds as bitcoins and makes profit from it in at least one of 2 ways":
i) Buying and Selling Bitcoins
ii) Daily Appreciation of Bitcoins.
And out of their almost 100% assured profits the company pays all her investors 5% interest daily of what ever you deposit. There are other juicy incentives which we will be sharing in the whatsapp group which is for only registered members.

I will strongly recommend that you sign up/ register your Trady account while you are still making up your mind if this investment is right for you, because it doesn't cost you anything, only an email address is all that is required of you. Then you can read all the content on the website and research it on google.

If you don't already have the funds in your blockchain account this is also a good time to make enquiries about where to safely buy your bitcoins without being scammed. Many bitcoin experts have been scammed while buying bitcoins.

Also note that funding your blockchain bitcoin wallet or converting your spare dolllars to bitcoins and keeping them in a safe wallet is another investment on its own, which dosen't require Trady. We will be discussing more of these latent opportunities that crypto-currencies offer in details in the whatsapp group.

How to Get Started:
i) You need a bitcoin wallet. Trady accepts only payments to and from the safest bitcoin wallet which is blockchain.info so if you don't have a blockchain wallet go over to blockchain.info and sign up one. www.blockchain.info
ii) Also go to Trady.io (click https://trady.io/?ref=Tenderbit ) and register an account. Please use my link to register, Thanks.
iii) Now you are ready to fund your trady account and also be part of my whatsapp group where we can continue to share ideas and experiences to better our investment returns. Send your Trady username to my phone number (see signature) to be added.

Advantages:
- 0.01 Bitcoin BTC, approx. $30 (N12k) Bitcoin is the minimum investment required to start.
- No fiat policy of any government/country can affect the continuity of this investment
- Since your investment is hedged by the Bitcoin, it can't suffer collapse due to economic problems in any country.
- You can easily exchange your bitcoin to cash used in any country at fantastic rates.

***Feel free to use this thread on NL platform to ask any questions regarding signing up a blockchain.info or trady.io accounts using the links below. PLEASE Ensure that the Username "Tenderbit" appears on the Top Left Corner of the Regisration form before you fill it:

[img]https://trady.io/assets/img/ads/v2/trady468.gif[/img]

I Can Only See Your Username, for Whatsapp Group Membership Confirmation, if you signed up with my link above. See you inside.

***Any other questions will be answered on whatsapp and regular guidiance offered there also in areas of:
- How to buy/receive bitcoins into your blockchain wallet without being scammed of your hard earned funds
- How to deposit your investment funds into Trady.io
- How to withdraw from Trady.io
- How to get more than 5% daily returns from your Trady.io ; While 5% daily ROI does not require any additional input/effort other than your funds deposited; additional income will require you to do some extra work part-time

1 Like

Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Late July 1BTC crossed the $2,000 price point and some of us thought that was an all time high and may not be sustainable.

Today 1BTC just crossed the $3,000 mark and it is still 1st week of August.

Will 1 BTC sell for over $5k by December 2017 ??
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
The piece below is very interesting about how daily earnings, no matter how little but consistent, can take you to Greenland.

https://www.nairaland.com/3352187/daily-manna/10

Excerpts:
I remember that a Russian proverb says: "Little drops of water wear down big stones." And also, I remember John Wooden who quipped: "It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen!" Excellent! A friend recently told me about the power of little drops. Hear him:
"When I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I started hearing the sound of drops of water from the tap in slow successions. But, since it was dropping into an empty bucket, I decided to let it be. But, alas! When I woke up the next morning, around 5am, the bucket was almost full! I was surprised that just drops even in such slow successions could produce that much. I couldn't help it; 'Just drops?' I questioned rhetorically. But the following night, I made sure that the tap in my bathroom was locked completely and I checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. Then I went to sleep. I guess you already know what I saw the next morning. The bucket was not wet as I had left it, but it was now dry!

Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
All4good:

How to Get Started:
i) You need a bitcoin wallet. Trady accepts only payments to and from the safest bitcoin wallet which is blockchain.info so if you don't have a blockchain wallet go over to blockchain.info and sign up one. www.blockchain.info
ii) Also go to Trady.io (click https://trady.io/?ref=Tenderbit ) and register an account. Please use my link to register, Thanks.
iii) Now you are ready to fund your trady account and also be part of my whatsapp group where we can continue to share ideas and experiences to better our investment returns. Send your Trady username to my phone number (see signature) to be added.

Advantages:
- 0.01 Bitcoin BTC, approx. $30 (N12k) Bitcoin is the minimum investment required to start.
- No fiat policy of any government/country can affect the continuity of this investment
- Since your investment is hedged by the Bitcoin, it can't suffer collapse due to economic problems in any country.
- You can easily exchange your bitcoin to cash used in any country at fantastic rates.

***Feel free to use this thread on NL platform to ask any questions regarding signing up a blockchain.info or trady.io accounts using the links below. PLEASE Ensure that the Username "Tenderbit" appears on the Top Left Corner of the Regisration form before you fill it:

[img]https://trady.io/assets/img/ads/v2/trady468.gif[/img]

As at 5th Aug 2017 you could buy 0.01 BTC for $30 and start earning $1.5 everyday (approx $45 or N17k per month) from Trady. But today you need upto $35 minimum to get started, not because Trady changed, but because Bitcoin took another upward leap again.

I dey go sell my payoneer savings to increase my investment. My money has lost value against the naira since I kept it in Payoneer which would not have happened if I had hedged it against Bitcoins at least. Without even investing in Trady.
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by Prosperity4All: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2017
I visited the site and the investment is making plenty of sense bro.
So lets say I invest $100, at 5% daily interest I can recover my capital in 20days.
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Prosperity4All:
So lets say I invest $100, at 5% daily interest I can recover my capital in 20days.

Yes Bro, if you invest $100 you get $5 daily so in 20 days you withdraw $100 (your capital) and continue your investment on your profit if you so choose. So after 20 days your investment is Zero-Risk.
In my opinion, there is really nothing to fear since this company is less than 2 months old in the market and it is entering at a time when the bitcoin is strong in performance.
Let me know if you need any help.
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Good morning all
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by Jtvinci(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thank you for this. I will see you on the other side. make I start my registration.
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jtvinci:
Thank you for this. I will see you on the other side. make I start my registration.
Let's return all thanks to our maker. He is ever Gracious.
Start as soon as you can. "The Earlier the better" .
The target is to withdraw your capital in 20 days time and the you are running on pure profit.
Afterwards you can compound.
Let me know once you are done signing up your trady.io account so that I can add you to a group where we can all be sharing ideas not only about Trady but other Bitcoin opportunities.
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Happy Sunday. It's a new week.
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by Flawlessangel(m): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Prosperity4All:

Dude have you tried it? Is it paying daily?
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Dude have you tried it? Is it paying daily?
Certainly Bro.
Infact the system is automated to pay you every second from the moment you make your deposit and for as long as you have an active deposit. Your 5% interest repayment works like a counter.
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Good afternoon all.

Bitcoin rate (14th Aug 2017): 1BTC = $4,249.19
Re: Grow Your $$$ 5% Daily: Grab This Opportunity FAST**DISCONTINUED** by All4good: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
. DISCONTINUED.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity In The Agricultural Sector / Investment That Pays (2.5 ROI Daily) / 86fb Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.