Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price (3687 Views)

For Sale Samsung S4 Gt-19506 / 2 Samsung S4, LTE enabled, now =N= 27,000. NEW Arrivals / Samsung s4 (Spoilt Screen) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by otunla2020(m): 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
I need Samsung S4 or S5 at afordable price. The phone must not be subject to any faulty condition. It must be neat and anyone who wishes to sell should let me be acquainted on this thread. Thanks
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by gbzed(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
otunla2020:
I need Samsung S4 or S5 at affordable price. The phone must not be subject to any faulty condition. It must be neat and anyone who wishes to sell should let me be acquainted on this thread. Thanks

S5 barely used sent from th UK not up to two months

Negotiable

Location Badagry
08162512261 whatsapp
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by otunla2020(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
How much is the last price?
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by mizmia: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
S5 for sale 48k
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by henry007(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
S4 is incompatible with most of the apps on playstore, why would any one want to buy that in 2017?
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
henry007:
S4 is incompatible with most of the apps on playstore, why would any one want to buy that in 2017?

@bolded, you have any substantial proof to backup your claim?

How did you even arrive at this myopic conclusion sef?

S4 incompatible with apps? Which apps biko, tell us let us hear...!

Over 80% of apps on playstore have support for 4.4 and above and the s4 has official OTA update up to 5.0.1!

It even has several unofficial updates up to nougat [custom roms], so what's your point?

A 2013 phone that is still relevant in 2017 and still getting developers support is what you're here talking trash about? How many 2013 phones are still relevant in 2017? Tell me please...

Or you think this is tecno and infinix that lose relevance after 12months right?

Market your tecno in peace, but leave Samsung out of it, them no be mates!

Nonsense and Mediocre phones... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
I have very neat working perfectly Samsung galaxy S4 #28K in ibadan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
NLOwner:

Over 80% of apps on playstore have support for 4.4 and above and the s4 has official OTA update up to 5.0.1!

It even has several unofficial updates up to nougat [custom roms], so what's your point?

A 2013 phone that is still relevant in 2017 and still getting developers support is what you're here talking trash about? How many 2013 phones are still relevant in 2017? Tell me please...

Or you think this is tecno and infinix that lose relevance after 12months right?

Market your tecno in peace, but leave Samsung out of it, them no be mates!

Nonsense and Mediocre phones... undecided
I want to yabb the guy before but after seeing your comment I stop.

My S4 is still far better than all those yeye L8, hot 3 and Co.

1 Like

Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by henry007(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
NLOwner:

\

watch that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azv-fRjPTWU
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
OVA200:

Don't mind them.. Once they see 4,000mah battery, they start w@nking over the whole place...

A 2013 phone that can still compete favorably with their 2017 phones... grin

A phone that came out of the box VR ready over four years ago with plenty effizy, how many tecno flagships have gyroscope in them not to mention being VR compliant..

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by henry007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
OVA200:

Is it better than the iPhone 6 plus or camon CX tho?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7stH4yQQyw&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&index=4&t=1s
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
henry007:

watch that

Ogbeni, I'm typing this from a Samsung S4 I've been using since last year, and I've not experienced any app restrictions or whatever except apps meant specifically for marshmallow and nougat, even that ain't a problem, Cyanogenmod and resurrection remix to the rescue..

So I ask again, what's your point?
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by henry007(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
NLOwner:

Ogbeni, I'm typing this from a Samsung S4 I've been using since last year, and I've not experienced any app restrictions or whatever except apps meant specifically for marshmallow and nougat, even that ain't a problem, Cyanogenmod and resurrection remix to the rescue..

So I ask again, what's your point?

You're typing on opera mini or some other browser. Do you know what productivity apps are?
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
henry007:

Is it better than the iPhone 6 plus tho?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7stH4yQQyw&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&index=4&t=1s

Apart from camera [of course that's the selling point of the camon series], in what other way can this cx stand against an iPhone 6 plus?

Even though the cx is a camera phone, the iPhone 6 plus that is an all-rounder still managed to even out on camera performance..

Ogbeni say another thing abeg...

Comparing a Samsung s4 to an iPhone 6 plus is unfair, do the comparison with a Samsung s6...
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
henry007:

You're typing on opera mini or some other browser. Do you know what productivity apps are?

Lol... Bro, search for 'Whizpeter' here, go through my posts and you'd see that if na for phone and apps, I no be newbie...

I'm not talking about browsers either, we're talking about all forms of apps even development apps...

I've not encountered any problems, the only mishap I have with this phone is the installing xposed on it..

If you're using Samsung s4 running 4.x, xposed would work just fine for you, but mistakenly upgrade to lollipop and say goodbye to ya xposed support... That's the only problem I've noticed with the phone app wise!

So what's your point?
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
henry007:

Is it better than the iPhone 6 plus or camon CX tho?

Please read what you type up there yourself first then judge yourself.

How can you compare a phone of 2013 with 2017 phone but comparing with camon CX they will share the features despite the fact that it is 2107 model.
CX might be better in speed, camera, and battery but S4 will still be better in display, keeping App in memory, and special features on phone.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
henry007:

watch that

Am also typing from S4 and never experience any App restrictions so I don't get your point.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
NLOwner:

Don't mind them.. Once they see 4,000mah battery, they start w@nking over the whole place...

A 2013 phone that can still compete favorably with their 2017 phones... grin

A phone that came out of the box VR ready over four years ago with plenty effizy, how many tecno flagships have gyroscope in them not to mention being VR compliant..

Rubbish!
I swear Na mumu dey worry them.

I am using Oukitel u20 plus before it was stolen last week and I just get this S4, am telling you this phone have swept me off my feet with outstanding display and wonderful features, what I only miss on my stolen phone is the fingerprint and big battery. I want to sell this S4 to get S5 or S6 (to explore the great work of Samsung on them too) am wow by Samsung and not ready to leave the family soon. Even my friend that we order u20 plus together is also planning to sell it to get S5 when he sees my S4 performance and features.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
OVA200:
Please read what you type up there yourself first then judge yourself.

How can you compare a phone of 2013 with 2017 phone but comparing with camon CX they will share the features despite the fact that it is 2107 model.
CX might be better in speed, camera, and battery but S4 will still be better in display, keeping App in memory, and special features on phone.

Bro even the speed aspect fit dey negotiable... Tecno that after some months would start slowing down like say him jam traffic... grin grin
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
OVA200:

I am using Oukitel u20 plus before it was stolen last week and I just get this S4, am telling you this phone have swept me off my feet with outstanding display and wonderful features, what I only miss on my stolen phone is the fingerprint and big battery. I want to sell this S4 to get S5 or S6 (to explore the great work of Samsung on them too) am wow by Samsung and not ready to leave the family soon. Even my friend that we order u20 plus together is also planning to sell it to get S5 when he sees my S4 performance and features.

Bro, who no know, no know... cool

Once you ask them why they think tecno is better than Samsung, they'd mention battery... cheesy cheesy

Myopic idiots...!

Samsung is bliss bro...

I'm also planning to get s5 or s6...

Probably s6 so that I can get hassle-free wireless charging too...
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
NLOwner:

Once you ask them why they think tecno is better than Samsung, they'd mention battery... cheesy cheesy

Myopic idiots...!

Samsung is bliss bro...

Samsung is bae bro planning to stay longer.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by Freeko4: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
OVA200:

I am using Oukitel u20 plus before it was stolen last week and I just get this S4, am telling you this phone have swept me off my feet with outstanding display and wonderful features, what I only miss on my stolen phone is the fingerprint and big battery. I want to sell this S4 to get S5 or S6 (to explore the great work of Samsung on them too) am wow by Samsung and not ready to leave the family soon. Even my friend that we order u20 plus together is also planning to sell it to get S5 when he
sees my S4 performance and features.

U re correct bro, cos Dat is wat am using to type this.
The phone is sweet and mine came with lollipop update from the box.
I was formally a critics of Samsung phones not until I started using their Galaxy S4 3weeks now.
It hurt me that I want to sale the phone cos of some financial issues.
Bliv me I will recommend the brand any Time any day
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by otunla2020(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
OVA200:
I have very neat working perfectly Samsung galaxy S4 #28K in ibadan
Give Ur Number Let's Strike A Deal. My Number: 08064012956
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
OVA200:
Samsung is bae bro planning to stay longer.

cool
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by henry007(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
OVA200:

You're using a smart powerbank as a phone before the Samsung S4?

I don't expect you to understand what i'm talking about.

NLOwner:

Myopic idiots...!

Samsung is bliss bro...

you brought tecno into this thread, this argument is about why anyone would want a samsung s4 in 2017 when the app compatibility issues are widely known.

I find it cute that people using S4 still think they're stanning for samsung when samsung is on a whole new level that they have no idea about.

NLOwner:

Lol... Bro, search for 'Whizpeter' here, go through my posts and you'd see that if na for phone and apps, I no be newbie...

I'm not talking about browsers either, we're talking about all forms of apps even development apps...

I've not encountered any problems, the only mishap I have with this phone is the installing xposed on it..

If you're using Samsung s4 running 4.x, xposed would work just fine for you, but mistakenly upgrade to lollipop and say goodbye to ya xposed support... That's the only problem I've noticed with the phone app wise!

So what's your point?

You're happy walking around with android 4.X.X. That's amazing stuff. I wonder how happy you would be with a Nougat that supports every app on playstore without any tweaks or extra settings.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
henry007:

You're using a smart powerbank as a phone before the Samsung S4?

I don't expect you to understand what i'm talking about.

you brought tecno into this thread, this argument is about why anyone would want a samsung s4 in 2017 when the app compatibility issues are widely known.

I find it cute that people using S4 still think they're stanning for samsung when samsung is on a whole new level that they have no idea about.

Oga there are NO known compatibility issues... Deal with it!
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
henry007:

You're happy walking around with android 4.X.X. That's amazing stuff. I wonder how happy you would be with a Nougat that supports every app on playstore without any tweaks or extra settings.

If only you didn't skip English classes in school, comprehension won't be this difficult for you.. Now read that post again and tell me where I said I'm on 4.X.X..

And just so you know, if you wanna enjoy android customization and development without any limit or hindrance, kitkat is still the best for it..
Lollipop, marshmallow and nougat came with different restrictions...

And yes, I've experienced Nougat already..
Being on lollipop is a personal decision!
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by henry007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
NLOwner:

If only you didn't skip English classes in school, comprehension won't be this difficult for you.. Now read that post again and tell me where I said I'm on 4.X.X..

And just so you know, if you wanna enjoy android customization and development without any limit or hindrance, kitkat is still the best for it..
Lollipop, marshmallow and nougat came with different restrictions...

And yes, I've experienced Nougat already..
Been on lollipop is a personal decision!

I guess it's old age that's making me stick with what's best rather than what's different coz back in the day i was about tweaks and stuff by now i just want functionality and stability, not something that could crash from one day to the next. With tweaks comes crashing. Actually, those phones crash way too frequently after 2 years of use, back in the day.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
@henry007

I brought tecno into the matter cos that's what you're known for, you're a paid marketer of the brand..
I decided to beat you to it before you start telling us why tecno is a better deal, but you still did the same thing I was avoiding.. Comparing a cx to a 6plus... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by NLOwner(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
henry007:

I guess it's old age that's making me stick with what's best rather than what's different coz back in the day i was about tweaks and stuff by now i just want functionality and stability, not something that could crash from one day to the next. With tweaks comes crashing. Actually, those phones crash way too frequently after 2 years of use, back in the day.

Maybe that's because right from the days of your youth, you've always had a thing for inferior products that crash on you frequently.. Even now that you're old, you are scared of trying out new stuffs... tongue

If you're talking about functionality and stability bro, kitkat is still the best, argue with your keypads.. That something is an upgrade doesn't always make it better..

I wish I never left kitkat...
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by henry007(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2017
NLOwner:
@henry007

I brought tecno into the matter cos that's what you're known for, you're a paid marketer of the brand..
I decided to beat you to it before you start telling us why tecno is a better deal, but you still did the same thing I was avoiding.. Comparing a cx to a 6plus... grin grin

Paid marketer? better check my history before you dive into conclusion. I've always been a techy.

NLOwner:

Maybe that's because right from the days of your youth, you've always had a thing for inferior products that crash on you frequently.. Even now that you're old, you are scared of trying out new stuffs... tongue

If you're talking about functionality and stability bro, kitkat is still the best, argue with your keypads.. That something is an upgrade doesn't always make it better..

I wish I never left kitkat...

Good for you mehn, do you.
Re: Used Samsung S4 Or S5 Is Needed At Affordable Price by OVA200(m): 4:40am On Aug 07, 2017
otunla2020:

Give Ur Number Let's Strike A Deal. My Number: 08064012956
This is my number 08157538202

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Ipad Mini For Sale(SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD) / Bold5 And Laptop 4 Sale! / Samsung Galaxy - Samsung Galaxy Price In Slot Ngeria And Slot Phone Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.