Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] (46426 Views)

Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Bale Pictured Laughing At Zidane After 7- 3 Humiliation By Atletico Madrid / I Want To End My Career At Atletico Madrid - Chelsea's Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
What's there
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by soleexx(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
If na mouhrino catch ham....Na selling to Newcastle sure pass...straight forward

1 Like

Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by eunisam: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nbote:
I hope dat miss doesn't define his season with Chelsea... He's one striker I really like and hopes he succeeds at Chelsea.. I'm definitely not a Chelsea fan

He needs a deliverance to that Jersey number 9 or..........

PUSH1:
What's there
Nbote:
I hope dat miss doesn't define his season with Chelsea... He's one striker I really like and hopes he succeeds at Chelsea.. I'm definitely not a Chelsea fan

He needs a deliverance to that Jersey number 9 or..........
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by skullzflex(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
cescky:
lol

i saw this on tv...when he saw the camera on him he quickly stoped, but this wasnt after the penalty it was after arsenal had won the game

God bless u for ds post.. op is a liar
Na people wey no watch d match go fall for ds lie .. #United4Life
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by Emaprince: 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
He wasnt laughing at morata. Btw, it was Nigerians that recorded this and interpreted it in their own dumb way. And they must be arsenal fans too.

1 Like

Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by babeicent: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
bad mouth
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by ipobarecriminals: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin make he nor laugh again?Thank God we nor buy am.Thank u MOU
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by Akinz0126(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Morata is my ideal type of striker you all'll be surprise when he start netting even the likes of messi and ronaldo doo miss PK how much more him.

Before you quotes me am not a chelsea fan

But I do know man U fans are the ones deriving Joy from his mistakes thinking they got lukaku the better 1

The guy above me season go soon start you'll cause The day mou bought Lukaku we all are here.
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by wildice2(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chelsea fans were shouting start Morata, start Morata as if he's a Generator Now Morata ti gba penalty lo trowing ⚽�

5 Likes

Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by BOMA2912(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
The way Chelsea fans were shouting start morata!!.. start morata you will think he is a generator
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by Fkhalifa(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
They were shouting his stats at Madrid and juve is superb, oga you no get those calibre of players you had in this your new team..

Them never start, lukuluku yours us on the way, sallah, get prepared, the pep boiz too will have their share of laughing and joke entity..

Next time you guys no go blow money anyhow in summer cool tongue
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by shegra58: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Morata own better!!

Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by sunshineV(f): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
georgeben205:
hehehe, giroud savage asf

Up town funk grin
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by DjSustain(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
lol
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by DjSustain(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
All Arsenal fans laughing at this tread u beta go bk and start reading Europa league past questions

3 Likes

Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by Jflex07(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
I fear Morata may struggle to adjust to the physical demand of the premiership. He doesn't look strong like a Costa, Drogba kind of striker, I pray he doesn't turn to be another crespo, kezman, falcao shevchenko, and Fernando Torres kind of player. wishing him the very best.
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by Dandiaz72(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
abeg give Morata time to settle down... as for batshuayi, Emenike beta pass am
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by toprealman: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
These guys are just brain dead! What happened to team spirit?
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by Icon79(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
If this is true then they should bundle Batshuayi out there ASAP! Yes, he's fighting for a starting spot with Morata but you still gotta be a good team mate and support then come rain come shine!

O pari
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by Dandiaz72(m): 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
LordDecency:
```✍Teacher: Who Can Use A,B,C as a Sentence?

�‍♂Me: Arsenal Beat Chelsea�``` cheesy
4 ur mind... make una prepare well for " poor man's champions league". collect past question 4rm man u.
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by davibid: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nbote:

The problem is he is wearing that coursed no. 9 jersey #badluck
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by PROPHETmichael: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
henry35:
nigerians....who tell una say him dey laugh morata,camera just picked him up laughing at dat time una say him dey laugh morata,because him stand near d guy.

At first, I doubt he was laughing at Morata until when I saw Morata turned his neck a lil to his side, he maintained immediately.

Conclusion...Yes, he was laughing at Morata after considering the amount he cost.
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by alexmaye(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

At first, I doubt he was laughing at Morata until when I saw Morata turned his neck a lil to his side, he maintained immediately.

Conclusion...Yes, he was laughing at Morata after considering the amount he cost.
my brother you are right on point
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by dayowunmi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
What if he was laughing at coutois penalty? There's zero proof he's laughing at Morata, so because Morata is standing beside him means michy is laughing at him? Even if he's laughing at Morata it may be unconnected with the miss. Maybe Morata is saying stuffs in Spanish or something, His penalty was not that bad.
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by KingTom(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
EmekaBlue:
NO. Morata is just next to him then。

He was laughing at Ass~anal celebrating like they won Champions league
Nna nka dikwa lame na, you can do better grin

1 Like

Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by KingTom(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
dayowunmi:
What if he was laughing at coutois penalty? There's zero proof he's laughing at Morata, so because Morata is standing beside him means michy is laughing at him? Even if he's laughing at Morata it may be unconnected with the miss. Maybe Morata is saying stuffs in Spanish or something, His penalty was not that bad.
Bros no vex o, na back of TV you watch?
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by geraldo077: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
wildice2:
Chelsea fans were shouting start Morata, start Morata as if he's a Generator
Now Morata ti gba penalty lo trowing ⚽�
Lwkmd.......start morata inded.
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by FrankO95(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
He who laugh last laugh best... See as every body frown.. After camera cut him, the guy form say him de sigh.. �
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by Raiden002: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by amazingspiderma: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
70,million pounds for a bench warmer. ;D70,million pounds for a bench warmer.
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by CaptainGOOD: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
optional1:

huh
what i do biko
Baby achom ihu gi biko.
Re: Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] by dayowunmi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
KingTom:
Bros no vex o, na back of TV you watch?
No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.