Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. (4061 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 2million / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / I Need A Business To Start With 2million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by adaybayor(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
God evening Nairalanders,

Kindly help with good business ideas that I can invest in that will guarantee a good ROI within a not too long period. I have access to 2million naira capital.

My location is Sagamu, Ogun state. God bless you as you help me.

NB: I do not have interest in betting and all forms of online trades and I am not desperate.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by vidid2all: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thanks your for your question. There are businesses you can do to get high ROI in a short time. But I will advise you look at investments that will keep your revenue stream and income active for a life time. Check my signature for contact details.

I have cool business to share with you. I cant post them here. If you find them interesting then we will work things out.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Do Not Call Anybody!

I repeat, CALL NO ONE.

Let them share their ideas here, better still, give a glimpse. You can do farm produce hoarding

10 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Endico(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Start a mini bread bakery.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
every business have protocol and tactics some certain business will not thrive in that ur brown roof state

prescribing any form of u investing ur money is the highest risk u will ever take

the qustion u will ask urself is "I want to emberk on dis biznes will 2m execute it?

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by adaybayor(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Do Not Call Anybody!

I repeat, CALL NO ONE.

Let them share their ideas here, better still, give a glimpse. You can do farm produce hoarding

Farm produce hoarding? Kindly explain more
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
adaybayor:

Kindly help with good business ideas that I can invest in that will guarantee a good ROI within a not too long period. I have access to 2million naira capital.

NB: I do not have an interest in betting and all forms of online trades and I am not desperate.

Oga I would have told you what to do, but your type of person wants easy money, even if you have access to 2m, does not guarantee me given you free business info will give you success, and FYI no successful person gives out his success for free, if you can pay me 100k, then I can give you that type of info, if not I highly suggest you keep your cash as any business you start right now will flop big time, Trust me I have tried that bye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
adaybayor:

Farm produce hoarding? Kindly explain more

Many farm produce are preservable with or without chemicals. You can buy Groundnut, soya beans, locust bean etc when they are surplus and re-sell later. You are helping humanity to fight hunger and making money in the process

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by adaybayor(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
every business have protocol and tactics some certain business will not thrive in that ur brown roof state

prescribing any form of u investing ur money is the highest risk u will ever take

the qustion u will ask urself is "I want to emberk on dis biznes will 2m execute it?

Thanks for your contribution but you can actually pass your message without being derogatory. Not many states are as economically viable as Ogun state, check the business stats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by adaybayor(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Oga I would have told you what to do, but your type of person wants easy money, even if you have access to 2m, does not guarantee me given you free business info will give you success, and FYI no successful person gives out his success for free, if you can pay me 100k, then I can give you that type of info, if not I highly suggest you keep your cash as any business you start right now will flop big time, Trust me I have tried that bye.

Really, I see you really didn't read my post well because if you did you won't think I want easy money. Kindly hold on to your info.

6 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by adaybayor(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
vidid2all:
Thanks your for your question. There are businesses you can do to get high ROI in a short time. But I will advise you look at investments that will keep your revenue stream and income active for a life time. Check my signature for contact details.

I have cool business to share with you. I cant post them here. If you find them interesting then we will work things out.

THANKS

Kindly post a bit of the idea so I can decide if its something I want to try.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
adaybayor:

Really, I see you really didn't read my post well because if you did you won't think I want easy money. Kindly hold on to your info.

Keep finding free info, I pity your kind, do not quote me again.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Allstrasse: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=adaybayor post=59216233]God evening Nairalanders,

NB: I do not have interest in betting and all forms of online trades and I am not desperate. [/quote

Your post did not provide enough information that will elicit an objective advice.
Kindly note that whatever I provide below by way of advice is predicated on the insights that I have from your rather skeletal post.

My advice will thus also be very generic but I hope you get the kernel of the advice and can be adapted to suit different scenarios.

Your location Sagamu is quite attractive. If you were in Lagos, I probably wouldn't have bothered responding at all. The answer for you may lie in trading. It is a very simple effort that can yield almost immediately. There is a trader inherent in all of us to a larger or lesser degree. Go to the biggest market in Sagamu and look around.

What are people really buying in terms of product segments? What price bracket sell the most? And what bracket of the population is more money spent on. this will be a very effective guide.I could give you some clues of what to expect but I won't. I will rather encourage you to go out there yourself and observe carefully. There is a fulfilment that you will get in making the discoveries yourself.

After this observation, you will then narrow down your choice of what to ok in terms of target market(Age and status), price range; and maybe weight of the the product.

The final stage is to identify a product from a small/medium sized company that does not have a presence in Sagamu and then negotiate to become their exclusive/distributor covering Sagamu, Mowe, Ibafo, Ofada, Ago Iwoye, Ijebu-land and maybe even up to Ogere. Then with just 10 percent of that money, buy some of their products and sample it in a preferred area. The responses you get will determine if it is necessary for you to take the plunge. It is only at this point that you then negotiate and place a large order after being given a formal document/certificate ceding the entire territory to you.

This model will never fail. It has numerous advantages including the fact that at every point in time you always have your money or its product equivalent with you and you can divest within thirty days. Whichever company you chose finally, I would like to add that you negotiate hard and get a good price and more importantly support for your take-off.

I hope this post was useful.

I wish you well as you seek expression and contribute to our economy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by tunamenga(m): 4:09am On Aug 07, 2017
adaybayor:

NB: I do not have interest in betting and all forms of online trades and I am not desperate.
why don't you consider LPG skid pla??
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by moblix: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2017
Observe our area 1st n c d business DAT is moving

2nd check d advantage n disadvantage if d advantage 70% to 30% disadvantage n d demand rate of DAT business is higher Dan do it,

3rd check d availabilities of d resources if close good if not check d transport rate n weigh it with profit,if d transport is less good.

4th marketing is very important dis depend on ur capacity to create awareness to our consumers

5ft divide d capital into 2 or 3, d reason is DAT in business no perfect business without credit n most business collapse because of credit so by dividing ur capital will help u if u give on credit n dere is delay in payment u can use d 2nd capital

Conclusion
If I say u shud do business base on my area dat is profitable na, it may b differ fro ur area so observe ur area carefully n invest.

Finally back it with prayers

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by femadesh(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Bro, you're looking for free 100k

Just keep your info to yourself wink wink

8 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by 9ja4show: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2017
femadesh:

Bro, you're looking for free 100k

Just keep your info to yourself wink wink

Lol
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Partnerbiz2: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
No biz idea on Nairaland bro..

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by silkytouch(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2017
With ΒΌ of that money you can start something that brings steady weekly income, then you can make and execute bigger plans using that springboard.

In two years' time with a little luck you would have more than 2 branches wherever your location happens to be.

You will have to carry out a little survey of areas and locations around you. A choice area would be a place almost always busy: students presence, residential buildings, offices, hostels, market place.

A Bet9ja shop situated at a place with some or all these things would give you an income of between 80-150k weekly.

I can break it down a little further if you like.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Fxmanager(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2017
adaybayor:

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by adaybayor(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Keep finding free info, I pity your kind, do not quote me again.

You are just a scammer, FOH
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by adaybayor(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=Allstrasse post=59220009][/quote]

Thank you very much.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by adaybayor(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2017
tunamenga:
why don't you consider LPG skid pla??

What is it about, kindly shed more light.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by ak22(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
adaybayor:

Can you invest in Kosso and Apa wood business at Sagamu there
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by grandyklace10: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
adaybayor:

You are just a scammer, FOH

You call me a scammer, for given you a good advice, may I ask this question, who On Nairaland can come out and say my name has scammed him or her, it is like you do not know who I am yet, I pity your post, FYI no scammer uses his real name are his moniker, No scammer uses his real picture on his dp, No scammer leaves his real branded email or facebook twitter youtube accounts on his profile, so BIG GOAT Never in your foolish life call me a scammer if you cannot pay for legit info.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by tunamenga(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
adaybayor:

What is it about, kindly shed more light.
I mean a gas plant and the return on investment is high and life span is high as well.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by karlxavier(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
I would suggest agric as the surest way and u cannot get it wrong with plantain farming. it gives you safe roi or you can invest in a mini built greenhouse with bamboo and teak woods and grow high valued veggies like lettuce and even tomatoes (target the season and make a kill). my 2 cent
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by All4good: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
adaybayor:
Kindly help with good business ideas that I can invest in that will guarantee a good ROI within a not too long period. I have access to 2million naira capital. My location is Sagamu, Ogun state. God bless you as you help me.

Candid advise Bro, when thinking of a brick and mortar business to get into you must first ask your self :
i) What is my Training (education wise)
ii) What is my field of experience (which industries/sectors have you worked)
In answering the above two questions again ask your self what interest you most amongst them. Because you would need to draw from that interest to perserve when difficulties of an new start-up kicks in.

Then last but not the least don't put all your eggs in one basket because there is no such thing as Risk-Free business. All businesses are risky that is why you get rewarded (profit) when you succeed at it. So check this thread below to get idea of an investment you can put some money into and you can earn even while you sleep. Am certain you will be happy thereafter. All the best.

https://www.nairaland.com/3971081/grow-5-daily-grab-opportunity

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by caesaraba(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

You call me a scammer, for given you a good advice, may I ask this question, who On Nairaland can come out and say my name has scammed him or her, it is like you do not know who I am yet, I pity your post, FYI no scammer uses his real name are his moniker, No scammer uses his real picture on his dp, No scammer leaves his real branded email or facebook twitter youtube accounts on his profile, so BIG GOAT Never in your foolish life call me a scammer if you cannot pay for legit info.

Mehn, you sound really bitter and desperate. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
caesaraba:

Mehn, you sound really bitter and desperate. Na wa o.

That's not me dude, I am just pissed by guys like this, I am sorry if my words offended readers here.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

You want to collect 100,000 naira from someone who has just 2 million naira.To teach him what? What on earth do you want to teach him? Nigeria is in a big mess.Op, do not pay money to anybody especially people you meet online.Put that money in tbills while you take your time to make proper research on whatever business you want to into.Visit stanbic or firstbank to enquire about tbills.Dont be in a hurry to start any business if you dont want to loose that little money you have.God bless.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Loan Of 3 Million Naira Without Collateral? / Help Needed - Moving To Asaba Soon;what Business Could I Do There? / THE REAL NIGHTMARE CALLED Shippyme (ISSUE RESOLVED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.