Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack (67455 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack by 701ecilana: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2017
favourmic:
The house of God turn to house of drug

I believe that church is not house of God cos God we know how to protect is people
So you believe that story?

Think about it more. The police report is false. Police did not evwn bother to interview the living people before coming up with the drug story.

Nigerians are liars and as long as we continue is this blatant lies, it'll be very hard to come out of the situation we find ourselves today.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack by 701ecilana: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2017
I weep for my country. Just listen to the youths, those who should take over posterity.

Oh Jesus. How did we get here?

Imagine the minds of those who will grow up to take over the leadership of this country.

Nigerian youths are all dead coupes.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack by donqx: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2017
ha
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack by blont(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2017
ekensi01:
Police case special make i no talk their own.

Na when people don info us finish na him then come get clue to talk.

I don't see any "reason" here the police has brought out as a major cause of the killings. The Investigation department really need to do their job rather than bringing out unuseful information they got from speculations.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack by mu2sa2: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2017
kattytamer:

You have lost your sense human compassion because of religious divide? If they are "christian terrorists" like you say does it make you holier? or you heard the terrorist saying "I kill you all to the glory of Jesus Christ". We all know those who go about killing others thinking they are doing God a service.
See! Hypocrisy of the highest order.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack by ekensi01: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2017
luluman:
Do you want the police to talk without proper investigation?
No arrest,no rescue, no correct link to where the gun men are and you are saying investigation? Bro let me stay in peace.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
mu2sa2:
See! Hypocrisy of the highest order.
What hypocrisy? Calling this an act of christian terrorists Do they have a defined religious ideology like isis or al qaeda for you to give it a religious tag or you just want to be petty in reasoning? Get a life bro.
If there was no islam, if prophet mohammed didnt get his "divine messages" the isis, al qaeda and other jihadists capitalise on to kill infidels would they still have existed?
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack by luluman: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
ekensi01:
No arrest,no rescue, no correct link to where the gun men are and you are saying investigation? Bro let me stay in peace.
You get plenty of peace without insult to the police.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack by PenisCaP: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Deepfreezer:

Hahhahaaha Badoo group that has massacred all the families over their. They won't see that one and talk

Dnt mind them hypocrites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees / TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.