Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,451 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] (958 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Diamond Grills (photos) / Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics) / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
It has become quite a tradition in Nigeria to flaunt it if you got it and popular disc jockey, Cuppy did just that when she took to her social media to show off her diamond crusted chain just like OBO is known to do every now and then.

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/08/cuppy-like-davido-flaunts-her-diamond.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] by malificent(f): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
If I say this girl has nothing to offer besides flaunt her father's wealth people will attack me. But it still doesn't change the fact that she has nothing to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
malificent:
If I say this girl has nothing to offer besides flaunt her father's wealth people will attack me. But it still doesn't change the fact that she has nothing to offer.

U just mentioned it twice in one single sentence.

Re: Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] by malificent(f): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
2 sentences smiley for emphasis
Olanrefront3355:

U just mentioned it twice in one single sentence.

1 Like

Re: Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
malificent:
2 sentences smiley for emphasis
Never knew I clicked the follow link, what would you say to that?
Re: Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] by malificent(f): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
I followed back smiley
Olanrefront3355:

Never knew I clicked the follow link, what would you say to that?
Re: Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
malificent:
I followed back smiley

Uh lol, Never knew I'd get to follow anyone here intentionally sef, let alone mistakenly... Guess that's a development... See u around
Re: Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] by nanyapinkies(f): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2017
like seriously DJ cuppy..... she is jes like me
Re: Cuppy Like Davido Flaunts Her Diamond Studded Chain [PICS] by swagguElite(m): 2:17am On Aug 07, 2017
malificent:
grin grin grin _hehehe! Yeye Gurl!

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Huges Tekno To Get Married While Commenting On His Tweet On Twitter. / In Your Opinion, Which Female Artistes Have The Sweetest Voices? / Another Saga, Hushpuppi Stylishly Insults Olamide, Timaya And Phyno Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.