Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed (710 Views)

I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success / 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan / I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed by benson321: 5:15am On Aug 07, 2017
79 years oldAlhaji Isa Musa, the head of a large family of three wives , 35 children and 18 grandchildren. has blamed hunger and poverty for his decision to engage in buying and selling stolen motorcycles .
Speaking to Northern City News after being paraded before newsmen at the Police headquarters in Bauchi on Friday , Musa said he started the illegal business in 2011.
The resident of Bakin Kura of Bauchi metropolis said he had operated a provision store at the Muda Laval market but the business became distressed and he could no longer feed his large family of three wives , 35 children and 18 grandchildren.

he said , “ I had a provision shop in Mud Laval market but all the goods got finished because I used the proceeds to feed my family.

“ I started buying and selling stolen motorcycles because of hunger and poverty . ”
He said , “ I am suffering from diabetes and I need to treat myself , I beg the police authorities to pardon me .

“ Although, I’ ve been doing this illegal business for six years now , if they pardon me , I promise and assure them that this will be my last . ”

Musa also confessed to have sold Indian hemp in the past six years “ but I stopped dealing in drugs about four years ago. ”
He warned those engaged in such illegal business to desist and repent.

for more visit www.Adebayosblog.com

Re: 3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed by Larwin(m): 5:22am On Aug 07, 2017
Una weldone o

Re: 3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed by rusher14: 5:30am On Aug 07, 2017
Considering he is a special case should we simply pardon him?
Re: 3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed by madone: 6:24am On Aug 07, 2017
That is what you get when greed and konji set you up.
Re: 3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed by purityval(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2017
Every thief keeps blaming the devil when operation goes south but if they no catch am now..... E go dey one corner dey buy beer for men.

BTW ........ I dont want to see NCAN here, let's just read and go.
Re: 3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed by bunmiannie(f): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2017
imagine........... I don't just understand how 3woman can gave birth to 35children..... Grandpa I hail thee....am sure none of them will be given proper education

(1) (Reply)

Drunken Policeman Rapes 7-year-old Inside Police Station / Navy Uncovers Hotel Where Fuel Is Siphoned In Lagos / He Who Seeks Equity Must Do Equity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.