Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,191 members, 7,842,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Father’s Negligence Turned Me To A Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father’s Negligence Turned Me To A Robber (375 Views)

Gunmen Shot Dead After Policeman Pretended To Be A Robber. Graphic Photos / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos / Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father’s Negligence Turned Me To A Robber by adebayosblog(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2017
A 23 year old suspected robber, Ayobami Adedeji known as Aboki, has blamed his criminal life on his father, who he claimed never took care of him after the death of his mother after he was arrested by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command shortly after allegedly robbing a woman of her handbag on Friday at Kola bus stop, in the Alagbado area of the state.
He said, “I was a bus conductor. I went to Kotangora Market to meet my friend, Aboki , to discuss how to raise money.
“At about 2pm on Monday, we perfected the plan to operate together on the Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, but our focus were Adura and Council bus stops. Our priorities were only handbags and purses. We had snatched two bags and my friend kept the money, before the botched operation. It was the first time we would be doing this.
“I didn’t know RRS operatives were monitoring us. I snatched the woman’s bag and they chased us into the streets. My friend escaped after abandoning his motorcycle, while I was arrested.
“I dropped out of school in SSS 1 after losing my mother. My father was just a ceremonial father. He never cared about me after the death of my mother. He never assisted me; I had to fend for myself after the death of my mother.”

visit www.Adebayosblog.com for more, don't miss out on the latest happening around you.

Re: Father’s Negligence Turned Me To A Robber by 48noble(m): 5:52am On Aug 07, 2017
ur father
Re: Father’s Negligence Turned Me To A Robber by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Ogbeni take responsibility for your action.
Re: Father’s Negligence Turned Me To A Robber by emaxjey(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2017
lol..mumu..so u expect make dem free u con catch ur papa...this is super story...shey u no know say excuse no dey for failure... #mumu robber
Re: Father’s Negligence Turned Me To A Robber by seniorgozman(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2017
Na them.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Abuja Residence: Court Slams N7m Bail On Ex-police Officer / Couple Arrested For Cutting Their Daughter's Finger For Rituals And Tying Her / Nigerian In India Jumps To Death Trying To Evade Arrest In N1.12bn Drug Bust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.