Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

How To Export Flash Document As A Movie - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Export Flash Document As A Movie (5303 Views)

Lets Make A Movie!!! / President Johnathan To Star In A Movie Soon.(poster/pics) / Shoot Your Wedding Like A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Export Flash Document As A Movie by Swish(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2005
I've been working on Macromedia flash (teaching myself) but now i've done a short animated clip and tried exporting and it just exported all the frames. I was wondering how i coul sor of merge all the frames into one and...unno...use it as clip or gif or something. I actually wanted to send it to someone via email
Re: How To Export Flash Document As A Movie by Seun(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2005
Use File --> Export --> Export Movie (or Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S) and you will have the option of saving your file as a Flash movie for the web (.swf), normal movie (avi) or other general types that can be viewed on any computer. Good luck!
Re: How To Export Flash Document As A Movie by wilsonhaze(m): 2:30am On Dec 18, 2005
an easier way of doing it is to send it to my emailbox i'll do it for u and send it backĀ  cool
Re: How To Export Flash Document As A Movie by timmy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2005
another very simple way is to save your document into a specified location and simple type ctrl+enter key.. this automatically creates a shockwave file in the same directory as your saved flash.. you have to do dat on evry udate or change you make.. okay?

(1) (Reply)

Blender 3d Competition For CG Lovers / Free Logos For The First 3 People To Drop Their Request / Animation School In Nigeria! (abuja / Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.