Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Released Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon Speaks About His Kidnap - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Released Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon Speaks About His Kidnap (341 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Winner ‘shot Dead At Home. Graphic Photo / 2006 Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 Winner, Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead In Lagos / Gulder Ultimate Search 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Released Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Otto Canon Speaks About His Kidnap by TheHerald: 11:08am On Aug 07, 2017
Otto Canon, the 2014 Gulder Ultimate Search Viewers’ Choice Awards winner, has spoken up following his kidnap and release.

Recall that the 2014 winner of the show had spent 7 days in captivity before he was released.

Otto Canon following his release took to his social media page on Instagram to talk about the trauma he was exposed to as a result of the kidnap.

He took to his Instagram page to write: “Nothing better describes the valley of the shadow of death like where ive been through ?? It’s so ugly and hurrible and i’m fear struck to even step out of the house; i’m terrified; Still in shock.

“THANKSGIVING IS ALL I HAVE TO GIVE TO YOU OH LORD #Thanksgiving #gratitude#OttoCanon #ThankYouLord #Speechless#Dumbf”

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/released-gulder-ultimate-search-winner-otto-canon-speaks-kidnap/#sB0WLlPiTQjdMBiB.99

(1) (Reply)

22 Private Radio Stations To Be Shut Down In Ibadan / MUST READ: A Policewoman's Guide To Keeping Kids Safe From Kidnappers / Nnamdi Kanu: I Vowed Not To Allow “hausa, Fulani” Soldiers Harass Biafrians’ [vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.