Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside (779 Views)

Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) / Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside by Austinbass12(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke yesterday posted a photo of himself urinating by the roadside on his road trip back Enugu, but this follower felt he is a “grown up fool” for doing that.

See his comment and Jim Iyke’s response below….

Re: Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside by midehi2(f): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin

Shift, I wan faint

Na him 'tool' grin

someone cannot piss in peace again, or you want him bladder to burst shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside by Austinbass12(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
nigga gat no chill at all

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside by Nne5: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na ya TOOL I use?

grin grin grin
Shiooor!
Which kind question be dat?

But Jim see as you write notebook just because of that small question.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside by Dhortunn(m): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
O God in Heaven!

That was too much Jim!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside by Nolaneye: 1:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Some fans don't mind their biz and they end up getting insulted!

What he did is what anyone could have done. You think say e easy to hold PISS for 2hrs journey! Try am and see...

He posted it for fun, nothing more.. make some fan dey use their brain oo. Even calling him grown fool. Wat has he done to deserve these harsh words?

Fans, celebrate your stars and stop uttering trash!

Ride on Jim, more success to ya elbow! Nothing do you..

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside by kvngjesse(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2017
I laugh in japanese grin
Re: Jim Iyke Slams Follower Who Called Him A Fool For Urinating By The Roadside by LexngtonSteele: 1:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Jim Iyke always acts childishly.

His long epistle shows the Kwame guy already got under his skin..

It's pathetic a grown-ass man actually told someone to

1. Snap as he was peeing and

2. Upload online with an inane comment with it.

As a celebrity with probably higher social status than the guy, he could have either given a noncommittal response or just ignored.

He went ballistic on one lady who queried his marital status too cheesy cheesy cheesy Fans too should learn to mind their own businesses tongue

(1) (Reply)

Bambam On Sex Tape: “what Has Happened Has Happened; My Parents Are Proud Of Me” / Irokotv Movies - Lets Rate What Is Showing On ROK TV / Watch Trailer Of Soon To Be Released Merlin Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.