Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

No Virus Causes Hiv/aids And Hepatitis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Virus Causes Hiv/aids And Hepatitis (316 Views)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo) / Monkey Pox Virus Causes And Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Virus Causes Hiv/aids And Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
In my journey and experience through my profession,i have discovered many things we believed all the while to be wrong.

As ailments come and I treat I learn new things that proves what we were taught all the while were false.

I thought hepatitis was said to be incurable and caused by one stubborn virus
I though Hiv/aids was incurable and caused by virus

Why are these viruses now affecting only this generation,why didn't your grannys suffer Hiv/hepatitis/liver cirrhosis etc.
Did God just create the Hiv/Hepatitis virus?

I got a shocker of my life when my first hepatitis client got cured in 3 months and 2 weeks
Hiv client instead of getting dried even without drugs recovered in 5-6 months
Sickle cell anemic patient got his immunity boosted and was free

Was surprised when almighty cancer,incurable heart diseases,strong kidney stones etc were getting cured with just foods in 3/4/5/6 months

shoooo......no be sicknesses wey dem call incurable be dis?

As I keep treating various ailments by the day and they varnish with just foods,it dawned on me " only the wrong lifestyle causes any ailment'

Bros,no virus anywhere oooo,i tell you
Hiv/aids,hepatitis etc is over curable ooo

Have gotten testimonies from my abuja residents ooo,waiting for my online testimonies to officially document and go on YouTube

You know what the Hiv they call is?
Just failed immunity!
As an hiv/hepatitis patient,you get to suffer any ailment that tries you cos u got no immunity to fight for your body,fever come gbam! dysentery come gbam! liver cirrhosis come gbam! all on just one person.

And what on earth can ever make your body organs fail?
Only what's entering your body and not one imaginary recently created virus that was created to only attack this generation and not the past generation ( use your head)

The consumption of chemicals in this generation all in the name of jet age,wealth,exposure,technology,refining,processing,packaging is the cause of every damn ailment including your almighty Hiv/aids.

Every refined/processed food you eat is poison,they go into your body and destroy your organs,but we don't look at that,we don't see anything wrong in that, you take polished rice,refined wheat etc,your urine begins retaining in your kidney,your liver swells,your myometrium overgrows,your insulin fails and you begin calling ichie okoro.

We are all running to the wrong places for help while the source of our problems is right in our kitchen

You got cancer which are free radicals which was introduced into your body due to intake of the chemicals in refined/processed/preserved foods and you start running to the hospital where you'll be asked to pay millions to introduce more chemicals into your body

And you'll see cancer patients

1. With their stem cells melted due to chemotherapy

2. from breast cancer to leukaemia ( blood cancer)

3. from lymphocytes to lymphoma

dem yakpa

Have been preaching this sermon since my undergraduate days,thank God it's beginning to dawn on people
When I first started,nobody believed me " wetin this one dey talk?"
Until they started seeing with their own eyes

You go refining the rice,wheat,oils,etc God created and you don't expect it to harm u?

Hmmmmm..........humans are funny

Pls join the large house on fb ( Nichole dietary consultancy group) or Telegram ( 08137739878) and benefit from what thousands across the globe benefit from me

If you wish to also get rid of any ailment 08137739878

Am Blessing Enyo Samuel,the CEO of Nichole dietary consultancy,obafemi awolowo road,utako abuja

1 Share

Re: No Virus Causes Hiv/aids And Hepatitis by Chimaritoponcho: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Anty madam after all this long epistle you no still make any point My question na,wetin you want make we dey eat
Re: No Virus Causes Hiv/aids And Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
smiles........join us on fb or Telegram sir.........thanks
Re: No Virus Causes Hiv/aids And Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank GOD for you being alive,another thing to work for is your well being.Let your health be key and paramount to you.Nichole Dietary Consultancy is here to ameliorate any of your health related issues. Call us now on:+2348137739878

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lawful Captive? / Get Rid Of Any Ailment / A Tribute To Nigeria's Independence....... A Case For A Nigeria State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.