Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) (76787 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Shades Uti Nwachukwu Over Post About Cee-c's Car / Alexx Ekubo Goes Shirtless, Under Fire Over “Indecent Exposure” (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by TunezMediaTV: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigerian actor, Alex Ekubo was full of complains and grumbled throughout the footage declaring that the Electric car can never work in Nigeria.

The actor and his pals had to dump their ride after they exhausted the battery in the car and Alex couldn't wait for it to charge up. Instead hebcursed in his native tongue at the one invention Senator, Been Bruce claims will change Nigeria.

See shots below...

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/08/nigerian-actor-alex-ekubo-left-stranded.html

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
did sum1 force him to buy it in the first instance?

71 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
This one na car? ?? see as e ugly

16 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Ebonka1: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who send you message

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
He shoud have charged the car very well nah. Atleast e for last am. That's his fault and also his business....

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by jashar(f): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by swiz123(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Considering the epileptic power supply in this country, yes electric cars won't work

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by donjaz123(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
hmmm...k
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by collinsz: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol, Attentiion!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by eanestca(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
the joke is on you who bought an electric car to use in a country that cant boost of 7 hours daily power supply.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by damola1: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
it'll work. nothing ever started perfectly. takes time, effort and faith

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Common sense didnt tell him to charge up before using? This is his fault not the car and by the way, this is not Nigeria, check the plate number and the surroundings again... This is probably Germany or somewhere in Europe

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Interesting things I see.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmm

Don't let low battery get you stranded on your phone.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity powerbank.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Don't he have his Kazeem's number? He should call him nah.

All these celebs keep showing off but when one small sickness from their village people land now, they will be waiting for their fellow celebs to come and contribute for them.

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
You go carry ur money buy electric car for Nigeria

Tiri gbosa for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Kraspo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Electric car in an "I -pass-my-neighbour-generator- oriented" country. With the epileptic power supply in Nigeria, you would have to buy 20 litres of fuel to put inside your generator and charge your car.

Penny wise pound foolish!

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by sod09(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Seguntimmy:
did sum1 force him to buy it in the first instance?
abi oo
y use the ba3 finish b4 charging
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Naijacost22: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Attention seeker. He doesn't own an electric car. If you own one in a first world country(looking at his plates) you wouldn't be saying this.

first all electric cars have GPS trackers. if you stop in the middle of the Sahara desert, the car company will dial you and ask if you need help. Its called onstar on GM cars

2. All electric cars have charge range and most cars will alert you at 50 miles (80 Km) to end of charge.

3. Most cars have apps to connect with your smart phone which also has a reminder to tell you if the charge is low and when to charge it.
4. It roughly take about the same time to fully charge your phone and to charge a car using a car fast charger( takes about 4 hrs fast charge for a 200 mile/ 320 Km range). so charge your car anytime you charge your phone and you would be cool

5. He is charging the car in front of a house so how is he stranded?

6. Most people have electric car as a second car

7. Abeg Taxi and bus dey. Even if you park electric car for risky area when e die, they all get tracker (see no 1)

The Safest bet for Nigeria is a Hybrid (Petrol/ electric). At least petrol part go work for you bad as e bad.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by abike12(f): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
I guess they charged it with low current. o ma se o

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by LordKO(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Come on! You're just showcasing your wears. Nothing more.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by urchcoded(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
em just wan show say em get electric car...
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Babtunz: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
U better Trek,Your Legs won't leave u Stranded....Am sure
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Either it happened oversea or he recently imported the Electric car and want to show off undecided kiss
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nonsense. The voltmeter and warning signs in the car were not enough alerts?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin

This will happen mostly when people won't take time to read the manual that comes with the ride.

Guess, he used up all stored energy.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Sainttops(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who bought the car for him?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by EugeneGee4(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ok....who send u to buy when u don't have generator to power it? here no be Oyibo country ooo
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ebonka1:
Who send you message
MTN grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by Idango(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
When you are buying electric car for use in Nigeria now with the electricity situation, you must be ready for katakata.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) by STUPUDTHEISTS: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'll say he's an idiot or he's advertently seeking for attention, given his irrelevance.

Imagine refusing to charge my phone at home when I know I'd be traveling to a village devoid of electricity. After reaching the village, my phone shutdown. Then I started blaming the maker of the phone. Isn't that a display of idiocy?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot / Hakeem Kumar, Kemi Olunloyo's Fiancé And Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.