Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Sudden Disappearance Of My Advert Without Explanation. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sudden Disappearance Of My Advert Without Explanation. (620 Views)

A Sudden Increase In Prices Of Smart Phones / Glo Network Disappearance: The Third Day / MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sudden Disappearance Of My Advert Without Explanation. by kingreign(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dear Mod/Admin,

I write to inquire the real reason why my advert which I uploaded in this section last week titled "Powstro Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Phone Charger For Sale" was hidden.
To the best of my knowledge, I didn't contravene any rule, so why was the advert hidden?
I feel there there is something fishy going on without my knowledge. I sent an email to Puskin, and I'm yet to get any reply.
Please, I appeal that my thread be brought back to visibility again.
Thanks.

Kingreign.

CD: puskin, Dominique, Myndd44, ishilove, nurey, Princetom etc.
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of My Advert Without Explanation. by nurey(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Just checked now, you created a thread in phone section I think it's illegal to do that there for somethings.

My thread too was banned when I made an advert for sale of phone. Better create another thread in the technology market section. You are even lucky you weren't banned.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Disappearance Of My Advert Without Explanation. by kingreign(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
nurey:
Just checked now, you created a thread in phone section I think it's illegal to do that there for somethings.

My thread too was banned when I made an advert for sale of phone. Better create another thread in the technology market section. You are even lucky you weren't banned.

It would had been easier if it was moved to the right section.

Back in the days when Lomomike was a mod in car talk, instead of banning or hiding such posts, he moves them to the right section.
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of My Advert Without Explanation. by puskin: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
kingreign:
Dear Mod/Admin,

Please, I appeal that my thread be brought back to visibility again.
Thanks.

Kingreign.

I am sorry, your thread cannot be brought back.
Kindly create another thread in the Phone/Internet Market section. That is the appropriate section for any Phone (related) items.

Kindly read the rules/regulations again to be conversant with it.

Thank You.

Thank You.

(1)

Zemana Anti-malware Premium Version With Key / Tecno W4 For Quick Sale In ABEOKUTA / The New Apple Imac Pro 2017 Costs 5.1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.