Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Jim Iyke Apologies For Pissing On The Roadside (full Details) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Apologies For Pissing On The Roadside (full Details) (1452 Views)

Jim Iyke's Son, JJ, Rocks His Shades In New Photo / Jim Iyke Disgraced By Mr Taxi Company He Claims To Be “CEO” Of / Jim Iyke Pictured Urinating By The Roadside On His Way To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Apologies For Pissing On The Roadside (full Details) by tuoyo21: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Following the reaction that trailed the photos of Nollywood star, Jim Iyke pissing along a major express roadside in the country and the subsequent embarrassment, the Nollywood actor has come out to tender an apology over his action.
This is what he wrote below…..

Ok ok I’d like to apologise to my people for pissing by the roadside. It was due to nature’s call beyond my control. I no kill person. I no piss R.Kelly piss. I also wanna assure you if the situation arises again I promise I’ll do it all over again without an iota of remorse. Pls accept my TOOL felt apologies. The superhumans that were offended wey no dey piss can piss off.Those that get the inside joke keep pissing, laughing and winning joor. Let me come and be going home. I have work to do and salaries to pay. Let the pissing contest commence. God bless. �� #Harvpapa #Gladysboi #StylePiper #WineRedErrytin #PissOffChronicles.....http://www.brivalix.com/jim-iyke-apologies-for-pissing-on-the-roadside-full-details/

Re: Jim Iyke Apologies For Pissing On The Roadside (full Details) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ummm...obviously not a sincere apology. Ha ha, men shaa.

I've only seen a lady do this once...every oda females I've seen doing it are kids. No pun intended pls, so guys pls no need to break my head, kay?
Re: Jim Iyke Apologies For Pissing On The Roadside (full Details) by jonathanOz: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'm with you on this one jimmy. Some Nigerians be forming like they are in Europe. What would you guys have the nigga do when pressed on a highway?
Re: Jim Iyke Apologies For Pissing On The Roadside (full Details) by taiyesoul(f): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Make person no piss again ni?.
Re: Jim Iyke Apologies For Pissing On The Roadside (full Details) by Chubhie: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Unrepentant apologia.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shares Photos Of His Naked Butt On Social Media [see Photos] / Actor Charles Okocha Aka Igwe 2pac Grabs His 'privates' In New Photo / A Married Director Once Asked Me Out-bimbo Ademoye Talks Nudity And Harrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.