Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). (27161 Views)

Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Container Truck Crushes Keke Napep At Agege-Pen Cinema, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by Jerrypolo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
tico1212:
Thank God no life lost
At the same time... I dey shadow one opeke for far left in the second pic... She carry throw pillion for yansh?

Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by seyiseyi11: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
It is not igando is iba new site that is my area it happend yesterday
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by tico1212(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yum yummmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Na bike u carry come?
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by Rhaspody(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
I wish them speedy recovery but which kind car go get that kind damage against keke
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by agrovick(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
tico1212:
Thank God no life lost
At the same time... I dey shadow one opeke for far left in the second pic... She carry throw pilliow for yansh?

You get eyes
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by muller101(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
When u are behind the wheels. Consider urself as a mad man cos all other driver are mad too.
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by tico1212(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
agrovick:

You get eyes

Na so my brother... Na wetin I first notice for the whole pictures be DAT.
Maybe the Camry guy been dey look her yansh.. Who knows
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by tobiogunboye(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na wa ooo
This is serious oooo #accident
Maybe nah she cause d accident #yansh
Thank God nobody die

Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by YaksonFCA(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Quick recovery
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jesuuuuuuuu

Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by Jabioro: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
One was eager another one was reluctant and the damages come.. the eager brother has been take off while the reluctant can hardly move.. Lobatan.. ikanju at syrup..
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by oluxzy: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
na keke scatter motor like this...this is what u get 4 buying made in china car and made in india keke... superkeke
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by sikywonder(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
if it is the collision between this car and keke & the impact on the car is like this then one can give keke second thought o
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by ikorodureporta: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
pol23:
oh.... this is not good.... Safety first. let's drive easily. ..
btw : Who else see that lady/aunty in Blue.

cheesy kwarrauption ephviwhere cheesy
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by munas: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
tico1212:
Thank God no life lost
At the same time... I dey shadow one opeke for far left in the second pic... She carry throw pillion for yansh?

4 people die...
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by stormborn28(m): 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
pol23:
oh.... this is not good....
Safety first.
let's drive easily. ..

btw : Who else see that lady/aunty in Blue.

by tico1212 ( m ): 5:19pm
Thank God no life lost
At the same time... I dey shadow one
opeke for far left in the second pic...
She carry throw pilliow for yansh?

by Shegz007 ( m ): 5:13pm
Quick recovery... that girl in the
second pix tho
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by mywells: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
The keke napep scheme is a shame on Lagos roads and to the Lagos state government,it show disabilities of the government to imply decipline on the road,all the rider are shoe shinner and stacked quack illiterates all around with zero knowledge of high way code.
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by udemzyudex(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Most of this keke napep driver are worse than okada riders, they drive like thy own the road, anyway I wish them quick recovery.
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by buzzy1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
LRU with there photo editing... Thumbs up to LRU
one of the best initiative of Gov. Ambode
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by princefelix44(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Brownville007:
Nawao . So keke strong like this. Thank God no R.I.P today
like u know my mind
Re: Car Collides With A Keke Napep At Igando Lagos (photos). by CarReg(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2017
New Vehicle Registration | Change Of Ownership | Vehicle papers Renewal

Thanks for visiting CarReg here….. https://carreg.com.ng/ .
We look forward to working for you…

CarReg is a registered service & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.

We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

We deliver to every part on Nigeria

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

Access the various vehicle particulars services on: https://carreg.com.ng/index.php?pg1-cid48_html or call us on 09090144706

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier, Policeman, Lecturer, 97 Other Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / What To Do If You Suspect You Are Being Followed While Driving / Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.