Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr (1444 Views)

How To Get Your Google Adsense Approved / Can I Move The Files On My Blogger To Wordpress / 3 Reasons Why You Should Not Move From Blogger To Wordpress, Yet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by adeniyi1700: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
For those having low rpm below 1$ , I have a template that will generate you 1-3$ rpm for google Adsense, it's not trick or cheat ,I bought the template and it's working fine for me , I usually get 0.3$ rpm before for my Nigerian traffic but now I get 1-3$ rpm and you know how that will change my earnings ,but am not giving it out for free because i also bought it so if you need it you can comment I need then I will drop my number or mail
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Olarababy(f): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Stop deceiving yourself......as long as u have low traffic, no template can boost your adsense earning.....I wont call u scammer but go and sin no more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by adeniyi1700: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Olarababy:
Stop deceiving yourself......as long as u have low traffic, no template can boost your adsense earning.....I wont call u scammer but go and sin no more
am not talking to people with low traffic , it will help with people getting 5k traffic and above daily
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by adeniyi1700: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
In fact you all should forget ,you think everything is scam ,go online and search yourself for paid blogger template ,I think that will help ,free templates or follow come templates are bad for rpm , real bloggers know what am talking about
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Dollarground(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
If you are blogging on blogger platform, I will give you a free seo script for blogger to boost your search traffic. Send me an email at Somwealth1@gmail.com
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by VocalWalls: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
adeniyi1700:
For those having low rpm below 1$ , I have a template that will generate you 1-3$ rpm for google Adsense, it's not trick or cheat ,I bought the template and it's working fine for me , I usually get 0.3$ rpm before for my Nigerian traffic but now I get 1-3$ rpm and you know how that will change my earnings ,but am not giving it out for free because i also bought it so if you need it you can comment I need then I will drop my number or mail

Do you know what RPM is? And do you even know the factors that affect RPM?
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Alwaysking: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dollarground:
If you are blogging on blogger platform, I will give you a free seo script for blogger to boost your search traffic. Send me an email at Somwealth1@gmail.com
send it here pls alwaysking50@gmail.com
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Dollarground(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Alwaysking:
send it here pls alwaysking50@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Alwaysking: 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dollarground:
Check your email
Seen, thumbs up!
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Dollarground(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Alwaysking:
Seen, thumbs up!
Good, make sure to let me know if you successfully install it.
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Obagoblog(m): 2:34am On Aug 08, 2017
Dollarground:
Can I get this script boss, but ogilikingsley96@gmail.com
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by kam1992: 4:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Dollarground:
I am interested please send it here afolabi1992@gmail.com
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Dollarground(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Obagoblog:

Can I get this script boss, but ogilikingsley96@gmail.com
Check your email
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Dollarground(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2017
kam1992:
I am interested please send it here afolabi1992@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by iamleumas: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dollarground:
Sent

Please I'm also interested
Owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by omoba4real: 12:03am On Nov 13, 2018
Please can you send to me at info@sunshinebookseller.com
Dollarground:
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Bigboy289(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Dollarground:
please send it to elearnpro78@gmail.com
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Dollarground(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Bigboy289:
please send it to elearnpro78@gmail.com
Check your email address
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Bigboy289(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2018
Dollarground:
Check your email address
seen, thanks, can we chat on FB ??
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Dollarground(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bigboy289:
seen, thanks, can we chat on FB ??
OK good, add me through www.facebook.com/chisco.best.39
Re: Template For Blogger To Increase Your Google Adsense Rpm And Ctr by Thefresh: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Olarababy:

Omo...see finishing...

U legit jorhhh

(1) (Reply)

Photoshop: The Secret In Photo Editing / Help / What Is Product ID, Pay Item ID And Mac Key - Interswitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.