Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

My Future At Risk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Future At Risk (741 Views)

If You Have This BLOOD GROUP, You Are At Risk Of Heart Attack / My Future At Risk / My Future At Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future At Risk by Dammystein: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
I've been an ardent follow of this forum as a guest. Am really frustrated right now. I wrote my jamb exam and got a pretty decent score. My joy was cut short when I tried checking my WAEC result. I discovered my result was Held. I was very surprised by this because I didn't engage in any malpractice. I tried contacting WAEC rep on Twitter but I got no reply. Am an aspirant of Unilag Chemical engineering and screening registration will commence soon. Please let my voice be heard.

PS: I don't mind defending the result if given the opportunity to do so

Your help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Attached below is my jamb Result and my waec result prompt.

Cc lalasticlala
Fynestboi

Re: My Future At Risk by Nabeeltnabs(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
naa so dem do 4 err sis dem don say i pass jamb b4 cut my result down
Re: My Future At Risk by Idyllic: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chief, sorry. You wrote your exams in a school renowned for cheating. Even if you didn't cheat, you will be affected. Visit the school and ask what step the exam officer is taking. I think the result of the whole school was held.
Re: My Future At Risk by Dammystein: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Idyllic:
Chief, sorry. You wrote your exams in a school renowned for cheating. Even if you didn't cheat, you will be affected. Visit the school and ask what step the exam officer is taking. I think the result of the whole school was held.
Thanks.
Re: My Future At Risk by NosaH(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ohhhh, Bro u have a good jamb score, ur waec was held due to some reasons best known to waec authorities, I think the best u can do. For now, is to inform the sch u wrote ur exam, concerning ur reault!! And if everyone in ur sch/center result was held, then there's a problem something..
Why don't you go official, write to them.. then, go to there office at yaba and make more enquiries abt ur result, if possible go with any of ur parent!!! , a stitch a time, saves nine!!
Re: My Future At Risk by remi1444: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
lalasticala, seun and the moderators pls help this Buddy. push this topic to FP his 306 can't waste, his entire life is at stake allowing this opportunity he has to slip through his finger would go a long way in his life negatively.
Re: My Future At Risk by NLProblemChild(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wait for neco, lala.won't push this kind of thread to FP. You ain't the first person to be held.. So keep praying
Re: My Future At Risk by NosaH(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
ahhhh, why now??.. is it because he does have much views or likes, some things needs to be considered at times, this is someone life with evidence to back his claim... #frontpageifpossible
Re: My Future At Risk by Dammystein: 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
NLProblemChild:
Wait for neco, lala.won't push this kind of thread to FP. You ain't the first person to be held.. So keep praying
I didn't write neco sir.
Re: My Future At Risk by NosaH(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2017
Dammystein:
I didn't write neco sir.
I think you need to visit the appropriate organisation for proper complain and immediate solution!!

(1) (Reply)

Can Professors Take Undergraduate Classes? / ABU Zaria Released 2017/18 Undergraduate Admission / Quantitative Reasoning I Couldn't Solve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.