Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian (811 Views)

N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide / Frustrated Employee Blasts His Employer For Always Messing With His “small” Sala / Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian by grinfingaz(f): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'm writing this with sorrow and desperation in my heart, I finished my service early this year and getting any job as been a locked out end and barely can I cope financially ...
I graduated with a 2nd class Geophysics degree with little experience in Petrophysics and Geotechnics... I would appreciate any job related to my study, be it in environmental , engineering, mining, borehole or any unrelated job as long as it puts money in my pocket. I reside in Lagos but won't mind a job outside the state.

Any good Samaritan willing to help me can please send me an email to forward my resume

God bless you all as you help a soul. Amen
Re: Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian by Mkbryants(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
cry
Re: Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian by uzoormah(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
You can be an enterpreneur......if u learnt something in SAED u can put it to practice..time waits for nobody dear
Re: Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian by Barryton: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
grinfingaz:
I'm writing this with sorrow and desperation in my heart, I finished my service early this year and getting any job as been a locked out end and barely can I cope financially ...
I graduated with a 2nd class Geophysics degree with little experience in Petrophysics and Geotechnic.... I would appreciate any job related to my study, be it in environmental , engineering, mining, borehole or any unrelated job as long as it puts money in my pocket. I reside in Lagos but won't mind a job outside the state.

Any good Samaritan willing to help me can please send me an email to forward my resume

God bless you all as you help a soul. Amen
Have u done geotechnical survey before?
Re: Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian by grinfingaz(f): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Barryton:
Have u done geotechnical survey before?
Yes sir/ma, I have good knowledge of SPT and CPT surveys
Re: Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian by Greatzeus(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gosh angrybeing jobless is so bad,you feel like you are being punished for something,it's worst in this tech era, almost everyone knows you are jobless, asking foolish question like" have you gotten a job yet" like they care angry been there done that,I use to eat biscuits and pure water satchet as dinner,I pray to God and I sleep,thank God I was healthy as a horse then and still now. Fast forward to today,well I am still hustling but I have more than what I need,all glory to God.
You will get a job and you will look back to today and give praise to God.

1 Like

Re: Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian by Barryton: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
grinfingaz:

Yes sir/ma, I have good knowledge of SPT and CPT surveys
Okay...But i can't access my nairaland email, forgot my password & discarded it. & i don't want to drop my email because of spam.

If u can drop any of your contact, i will reach u.
Re: Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian by grinfingaz(f): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Barryton:

Okay...But i can't access my nairaland email, forgot my password & discarded it. & i don't want to drop my email because of spam.

I am very grateful for this, you can reach me on whatsapp o7o39I6422o. God bless u
Re: Please Friends I'm Urgently In Need Of A Job.... Help A Frustrated Nigerian by grinfingaz(f): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Barryton:

I would be expecting to hear from you sir

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Cover Letter Rules You Must Not Break / Spring Forte Lead College Omole Phase1 / Fouani Nigeria Ltd Is Anti-career!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.