Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

(two Of A Kind) Crazy And Not So "Crazy". - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / (two Of A Kind) Crazy And Not So "Crazy". (511 Views)

Crazy Hannah - By Lady C / Crazy Lover / Diary Of the 3 Crazy Friends( A short story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(two Of A Kind) Crazy And Not So "Crazy". by yaya12: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
The scorching sun beat down mercilessly on those of us who dared it in quest of their daily bread. As I got onto the rickety bus parked beside the ever busy Oshodi Oke road. I heaved a sigh of relief for having escaped the burning rays of the sun. I had managed to get a window seat and as I sat waiting for the bus to fill up, my mind wandered here and there.

The clip-clop of their shoes was what caught my attention. They looked like they just stepped out from a beauty pageant, two beauties, dressed in what could simply be summarized in one word 'erotic'. Bump-shorts to show off their flawless legs topped with a bustier scared stiff of the midriff, while her friend was dressed in a very short clinging dress with a very deep cut showing off a great deal of cleavage. Beads of assorted colors adorned their ears and neck, they both cat walked in their high healed shoes down the road. Their lips were busy chewing gum as they gisted as girl are wont to do. I wondered what they were doing dressed like this in a place like Oshodi. For me, they were trouble waiting to happen.

They were so engrossed in their conversation as they swayed and swaggered in their finery that they did not notice him.

He stood out like a tree that had been singled out by lighting in a forest of greens. He would have been naked from head to toe but for the dirty rag wrapped around his waist. His head was full and tangled like the overflowing waist bin a stone throw from him. All who approached him hurriedly crossed to the other side of the road.

And then it happened.

Source:http://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/2017/08/two-of-kind-crazy-and-not-so-crazy.html

Crazy stories. Funny stories, hilarious stories, humorous stories, Interesting stories., moral stories., obnoxious, short stories,

Re: (two Of A Kind) Crazy And Not So "Crazy". by yaya12: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
(Two of a kind) Crazy and not so "Crazy" .Cont.

As soon as they got to where he was, he grabbed the bump-short clad 'Omoge' and held untoher in a tight embrace. 'My honey, my honey, my honey...,’ he chanted like a mantra.

The unlucky 'Omoge' screamed and struggled to free herself from the clutches of the mad man to no avail. The madman only tightened his grip like a boa constrictor squeezing life out of its meal.

'Oh my God' I screamed, 'somebody do something.' I watched in horror as he licked his cracked lips as if in anticipation of a great feast.' Do what.? An unsympathetic woman seated besides me queried,. Why should they be dressed in such a provocative way?. They are all going crazy in the name of fashion. prancing about clad in next to nothing, .the difference between the crazy and the not so crazy can almost not be discerned. She is an unlucky scapegoat, and I hope this goes a long way to deter others like her." ' Madam.' I said, "How can you be so heartless.? "My dear,! I am just being practical.' she retorted, and I stared in disbelief at "the practical woman" seated beside me.

Meanwhile her friend had shamed Usain Bolt by her sprinting to the other side of.the road begging passersby to rescue her. A crowd quickly gathered around the two of a kind. The madman tried to kiss the scantily clad 'Omoge' grabbing her even tighter as she struggled to free herself.

To be cont.

Source:http://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/2017/08/two-of-kind-crazy-and-not-so-crazycont.html

Re: (two Of A Kind) Crazy And Not So "Crazy". by yaya12: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2017
(Two of a kind) Crazy and not so "Crazy".Cont.

Let her go" The men welding big sticks inched warily closer to the madman."Let her go they screamed at him, waving the big sticks in his face. The madman jumped back in fright seeming to notice the sticks thrust in his face for the face time. His grip on the girl loosened slightly and she wriggled vigorously in an attempt to free herself but failing woefully.

"My honey, oh my my honey, I don't want my honey to go," he said weeping piteously .He reluctantly let her go mumbling, 'but she is my honey, what have I done wrong, I only want to kiss and dance with my honey'.

The "omoge" could not believe her luck, she dashed off to safe distance and she stood there in shock, shaking like a molue in traffic.Her friend rushed over to her and started consoling her.

One of the on-lookers picked up a big stick and shook it in front of the madman. 'Oloshi, thief, see his big kokoro eyes,’ one of the on-lookers said, see the fine sisi you dey claim as your honey. Beta shine your eyes well well. Idiot.'

'Don't blame him,' another retorted. 'Can't you see how provocative she is dressed; she is half-naked just like him. It is enough to rouse a eunuch.' Crazy or wild dressing they call it. See what it almost caused her.
She is really lucky to escape so lightly." he concluded." Yes ooo," another person responded. Crazy jam craze, no shaking. Everbody suddenly started laughing.

'But what is a dangerous madman like this doing roaming the streets, shouldn’t the government be caring for him?’ Another wondered. At this, the crowd hissed derisively and someone spoke up, 'Abeg where is this one from.? Oyibo land abi nibo? Government don care for themselves finish before them go care for you or for me? Abeg, make I hear word ojare.'

The end.
Source: http://funnystoriesplus..com.ng/2017/08/two-of-kind-crazy-and-not-so-crazycont_7.html

(1) (Reply)

Picture Story: THE DEFENSE / My Friendship Story (A hilarious story of true and inspirational friendship) / Adèsewá

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.