Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Produce All Kinds Of Cosmetics- Cream, Cleanser, Strech Mark Removal Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Produce All Kinds Of Cosmetics- Cream, Cleanser, Strech Mark Removal Etc (319 Views)

Tiamin Rice Invests $13.4m To Produce 1,520 Tonnes Daily / Paint Production procedures, quantity of raw material required and color formula / How To Produce Cosmetics Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce All Kinds Of Cosmetics- Cream, Cleanser, Strech Mark Removal Etc by businessbox: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
You don't have to complain anymore, it's time you start doing something. There are thousands of lucrative business you can venture into and make huge profits, one of such businesses is cosmetics production business.

Do you know that the average Nigerian both male and female spend thousands of Naira on cosmetics, not to mention the crazy fashion trend and perfection mindset among ladies. I won't stress you with the details, rather I would go straight to the point.

Do you want to have your own cosmetics line? do you want to start production and selling of cosmetics? if yes then look no further.
I will be conducting an online seminar for interested people on WhatsApp. The class will last for 7 days, from 8 pm each day.
You will be taught how to Produce the following:

1. PINK LIPS BALM
2. HALFCASTE CREAM
3. HOW TO MAKE HALF CAST OIL /TALKING OIL
4. CARAMEL LOTION
5. SUNSCREEN
6. BLEACHED SKIN TREATMENT OIL
7. SUNBURNSOOTHER AND UNDER EYE BAG REMOVER
8. BREAST FIRMING MASK
9. BREAST FIRMING OIL
10. DARK THIGH FADER
11. GLYCOLIC ACID PEEL.
12. SKIN TAG.
13. GLYCOLIC+LACTIC ACID PEEL.
14. DARK KNUCKLE AND ARMPIT REMOVAL
15. TREATMENT FOR PIMPLES
16. FACE CREAM
17. SUNBURNSOOTHER AND UNDER EYE BAG REMOVER
18. STRETCHMARKS OIL*
19. WHITENING BODY SCRUB
20. ANTI AGEING/COLLAGEN BODY SCRUB
21. BODY_WASH‬
22. EXFOLIATING BODY_WASH‬
23. HOW TO MAKE HERBAL CHILDRENS BLACK SOAP
24. HOW TO MAKE WHITENING BLACK SOAP
25. PIMPLES FACE CREAM
26. LIGHTENING MOISTURIZING LOTION
27. MOROCCAN LOTION.
28. LIGHTENING OIL
29. AND SO MUCH MORE

All for just 5,000 Naira only. Ask around, learning just how to eliminate Strech marks have caused Hundreds and thousands of Naira which in some cases still end up not working. but here I will be teaching you how to Produce Effective products all for a token of 5k. Believe me what you will learn is way more than what you will pay.
IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY, YET MANY WILL STILL MISS IT BUT AM HOPING YOU WON'T BE AMONG THOSE THAT WILL MISS IT. ACT NOW.
CALL 08180081665 OR EMAIL: pharmabode@gmail.com to get started.
Source: http://www.westentrepreneur.com/477/how-to-produce-all-kinds-of-cosmetics-cream-cleanser-stretch-mark-removal-etc

(1) (Reply)

Attend Free Digital Marketing Training Master Class / Financial Freedom / Real Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.