Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message (34662 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
apart from the 6pack the guy ugly well well
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Mechieonu there joor..how does he look irresponsible?
I remember saying "If we were to judge that by looks". He looks it to me.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by idu1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
KingTom:
How did he get one of Those. I want one of those cry
relocate to ghana grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by cheta02(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
adajoe555:
lemme fry beans first

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by KingTom(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
idu1:
relocate to ghana grin
Na there Banku dey grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
he look like a swagless criminal, I stand a better chance than this broke dude cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by fuckpro: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Another Tonto Dike/Churchill loading...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by fuckpro: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
If we were to judge "Being irresponsible" by looks, this guy looks it.

Anyway, Anty Juliet...you're still doing boyfriend?.
...the guy is a fuckboy and an additional ornament in her life
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by BlaQWolf: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
I remember saying "If we were to judge that by looks". He looks it to me.

Ok ,accepted although contrary to your opinion, I think he looks neat to me. How you dy? Haven't heard from you for a while now?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Sultty(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
D girl go like preek pass anything. See how she dey check the guy chassis to make sure e never change him location grin

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by adidison(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
fidalgo19:
What a rip off, I thought it's icecube

Lmao ....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by adajoe555: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
what did I do now
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Richyicon(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
U guys don't even look compatible. Your breakup is inevitable!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Octech: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]see better food well this monkey d chop angrysee better food well this monkey d chop
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Octech: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]see better food well this monkey d chop angrysee better food well this monkey d chop
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Bhella5(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
motun2017:
so?? nairaland and their useless topics sef
I checked ur dp babe u r finer than refiner
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by motun2017(f): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bhella5:
tnx
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by searchhussein(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=doctoradekokolo post=59249902][/quote]

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Comedy15: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Happy birthday Mr handsome, black is beautiful. People must talk no matter what do your things bro nice catch, but you should Ben the iron when is strong and that time is now... Juli is every man's dream, she's beautiful she's slim she's tall she's everything a man need!!! She's my best actress, so much love for Julie...! [code][/code]
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by madjune(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
The luckiest man alive.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Olibboy: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
piff82:
wetin be our own now?
I no wan knw
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by obonujoker(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Sensie:
Mtcheww... undecided
As big as she is see her boyvren!

Maybe wen you understand the machinations of love, your own eyes will open....

Love knows no bound, all you dis ego-ified Nigerian broke girls....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by obonujoker(m): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Bhella5:

She is not the one on the dp.....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by obonujoker(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2017
I heard only one song this guy did, and that was with the great Dagrin.... nothing else??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Bhella5(m): 12:16am On Aug 08, 2017
obonujoker:

She is not the one on the dp.....
how would you know sir?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by obonujoker(m): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Bhella5:
how would you know sir?

She is a winsh.... winsh are ugly
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Bhella5(m): 12:21am On Aug 08, 2017
obonujoker:

She is a winsh.... winsh are ugly
hehe... I doubt that. She's actually nice.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by vertueptime: 12:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Na mop de on top her head?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by luminouz(m): 1:00am On Aug 08, 2017
madjune:
The luckiest man alive.
I.don't fvcking think.so!! undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by zicomaster: 2:27am On Aug 08, 2017
This is what they desire

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by Billa16: 2:43am On Aug 08, 2017
i wish them happy sweet relationship... love is so amazing when you meet the one thats meant for you..congrats to them.. http://mintet.com/see-juliet-ibrahim-passionate-message-iceberg-slim-birthday/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim's Birthday With Romantic Message by madjune(m): 4:02am On Aug 08, 2017
luminouz:

I.don't fvcking think.so!! undecided

Lol. C'mon. Juliet is got o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak / Queen Latifah & Her “girlfriend” Breakup Over Eating Habits / Tiwa Savage Releases Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.