Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna (1152 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE / Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
I've checked online, no available flights. Does Minna have any airport at all?
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
The last guy probably fvcked your brain out undecided
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Flight from Minna to Abuja? Are you serious @ all tongue maybe you should book for private jet.

Durentt:
I've checked online, no available flights. Does Minna have any airport at all?
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
madridguy:
Flight from Minna to Abuja? Are you serious @ all tongue maybe you should book for private jet.

lol. i've checked everywhere online. maybe i'd just go by road
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by GarbaAudu: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
madridguy:

grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by benzc350: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wetin people dey pay 8hundred Naira for, from Zuba park, you dey mention flight matter when u nor be dangote pikin....smh undecided
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 08, 2017
benzc350:
Wetin people dey pay 8hundred Naira for, from Zuba park, you dey mention flight matter when u nor be dangote pikin....smh undecided
people keeps behaving like fools. If you have no meaningful opinion. Shut up!
Do you Know if i have an urgent matter to meet up with. Rubbish
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by benzc350: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Durentt:
people keeps behaving like fools. If you have no meaningful opinion. Shut up!
Do you Know if i have an urgent matter to meet up with. Rubbish

Na your full generation be fools!!! Ewu Gambia
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2017
benzc350:

Na your full generation be fools!!! Ewu Gambia
you must be very stupid upstairs, onye n'ime ezi, quote me and have an eréctiile dysfunction for life. Idiot

(1) (Reply)

Japan: Nigerian Arrested After Destroying Hundreds Of Gravestones And Religious / Please I Need Directions / My Visit To Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.