Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna (1106 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Repatriation Flight From UAE / Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London / A Nairalander On A First Class Train From Lagos To Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
I've checked online, no available flights. Does Minna have any airport at all?
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
The last guy probably fvcked your brain out undecided
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Flight from Minna to Abuja? Are you serious @ all tongue maybe you should book for private jet.

Durentt:
I've checked online, no available flights. Does Minna have any airport at all?
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
madridguy:
Flight from Minna to Abuja? Are you serious @ all tongue maybe you should book for private jet.

lol. i've checked everywhere online. maybe i'd just go by road
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by GarbaAudu: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
madridguy:

grin grin grin
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by benzc350: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wetin people dey pay 8hundred Naira for, from Zuba park, you dey mention flight matter when u nor be dangote pikin....smh undecided
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 08, 2017
benzc350:
Wetin people dey pay 8hundred Naira for, from Zuba park, you dey mention flight matter when u nor be dangote pikin....smh undecided
people keeps behaving like fools. If you have no meaningful opinion. Shut up!
Do you Know if i have an urgent matter to meet up with. Rubbish
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by benzc350: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Durentt:
people keeps behaving like fools. If you have no meaningful opinion. Shut up!
Do you Know if i have an urgent matter to meet up with. Rubbish

Na your full generation be fools!!! Ewu Gambia
Re: Trying To Book Flight From Abuja To Minna by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 08, 2017
benzc350:

Na your full generation be fools!!! Ewu Gambia
you must be very stupid upstairs, onye n'ime ezi, quote me and have an eréctiile dysfunction for life. Idiot

(1) (Reply)

Minna Police Twins, Recruited Same Day, Die In Road Crash (Photo) / UPDATED 3 Ways You Can Get A 2nd Passport From Another Country in 1 Year or Less / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.