Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Love In Bale Of Ashes - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Love In Bale Of Ashes (393 Views)

We Found Love In The Face Of Extinction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love In Bale Of Ashes by Dove1998(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
playing and trolling over seas,
my boat sings swift in the blue color of the sea,
with lips full of smiles, face brightened with joy,
so unimaginable was this love,that has caused my heart to tingle,
this must be the lady in my dream paradise of ''gambo''
she is beautiful with no spot of trash, no blemish,
I stood downed-to-earth as i view the curves of her hips,
my lips opened wide in the admiration of two well formed balls,
that are well placed in the upper part of her body,
oh what a creature you are , blessed is the engineer of your creation,
my eyes could not leave her sight,
the world became dark,and there was lightening in my presence when i heard those words from her lips'' I AM HERE FOR YOU''
My ear refused to hear and my heart could not believe the seriousness of her words,
when i thought all was lost she moved into my inner chamber and said again ''SWEETHEART I AM HERE FOR YOU''
my eyes open , realizing myself in a flash the ME in me started working,
like a wounded lion i moved in and like the speed of light i came in, to solve this mystery before me,
i became bare like a child born into this world my clothes were off and so were hers,
i took her straight to my bed and moved on her, and when i was about to explore the treasure island,
i felt a hand touching and shouting ''it is time for church''
''oh poor me it was a dream'' were my lamentations..

(1) (Reply)

Breathe / Eternal Journey / One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.