Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Secret Of Making Money With Your Facebook Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Secret Of Making Money With Your Facebook Account (414 Views)

Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / The Secret Of Making Money Printing And Selling Recharge Cards 2017 / The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Making Money With Your Facebook Account by fbexpert: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
A lot of people, especially me, spend over 65% of their time on social media sites such as Facebook.

Have you ever thought that you could make real money just working on Facebook?

My coursemate was asking me the other day where I would do my one year IT, I told him I cannot see myself submitting application letter to anyone. He asked me how I will make money then, trust me, I refused to give him the information using delay tactics.
Who wants to apply for a job to earn what you can earn a week working on Facebook?
Not me!
Even these days that Airtel free Facebook is available. That means no investment in buying data. Even when you don't have mb, you can still make money online.

I have packaged how you can make a living working on Facebook in an ebook.
It is a practical guide. There is no long story like history of Facebook in it.
Everything in that book is from my personal experience in working on Facebook... No story for the gods inside.

I am not giving it out for free.

PRICE: 1,000 naira.

Drop your email address, or better still PM me, if you want a copy of the guide.

Thank me later.
Re: Secret Of Making Money With Your Facebook Account by kickman(m): 5:03am On Aug 08, 2017
lm interested ds my email olanireal@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cold Room And Generator Machine All In Good Condition / Tipper Trucks Urgently Required - 20 Tons And Above / Interswitch Unveils Three New Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.