Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

What's The Hottest S A P (erp) Module(s) In Demand In Nigeria! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / What's The Hottest S A P (erp) Module(s) In Demand In Nigeria! (3050 Views)

ITIL V3 In Demand / Who Knows About SAP And ERP? / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Hottest S A P (erp) Module(s) In Demand In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
I am interested in having the SAP ERP Solution Consultant Certification but I need to know the hottest module that Nigerian companies currently need or that will definitely be in high demand in the nearest future

The fees for the certification training at New Horizons (SAP e-academy) in Lagos is N600k excluding the $750 certification exam per module as a result i need to be very very sure am selecting the right module before sinking funds into the investment

SAP Nigeria office is based in Abuja only, though i dont think the training fees will be less in Abuja

Also, i not sure if the SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse 7.0 Certification is valuable in Nigeria as i am interested in Business Intelligence and helping organizations make sense of online customers data

SAP pros in the house please help out,
Re: What's The Hottest S A P (erp) Module(s) In Demand In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2011
Well I have also been curious but from the little knowledge i've been able to gather, HR, FI and MM appear to be the hottest in demand at the moment, undecided
Re: What's The Hottest S A P (erp) Module(s) In Demand In Nigeria! by segedoo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2011
SD and CO are also in demand!

(1) (Reply)

Computer Training In Lagos / Latest Pass4sure Ccna 8.14 29-april-2009 / Sap Training In Nigeria! July 2012! From N350k! Apply At Www.sapjf.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.