Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s (3471 Views)

TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / 'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Gistboy120(m): 2:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Queen of the boobs Roman Goddess, prominently known for posting slamming recordings of her enormous boobs which has increased many perspectives has discharged new photographs to the pleasure of her fans who are more than 45,000 on Instagram.

Roman Goddess, Nigeria’s fastest rising celebrity, and a popular Lagos-based socialite, has compared her boobs on a side by side photo with Cozzy Orjiakor, one of Nigeria’s most controversial celebrities.

Goddess is bold, endowed and daring. She represents herself as a queen on Instagram, with several male fans reaching out to her.

The massive endowed queen cherishes extravagance and is typically observed in colorful spots, hanging out and having a fabulous time.

Below are some of the hot photos from her Instagram Handle:

See more here: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/08/photo-queen-of-boobs-roman-goddess.html

Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by ibkkk(f): 4:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Heavy duty grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Teacher1776(m): 5:31am On Aug 08, 2017
All these rubbish do not move me anymore. Either they start acting the real blue films or they should just shut the fukc up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by akblings(m): 5:49am On Aug 08, 2017
Can all these boobs put together bring down the price of GARRI AND PALM OIL at the marketgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2017
cool
Where are the bwest? All I see is watermelon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 08, 2017
cool
Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Deji124(m): 6:52am On Aug 08, 2017
when i open these post i dont read anything other than going to see the boobs ganga na the thing i cum see be thatgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Evablizin(f): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2017
OrestesDante:
cool

you are very mean,hahaha watermelon my lawd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by adajoe555: 7:22am On Aug 08, 2017
so should I fry beans. ?

watin consign me
Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Martin0(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2017
•My mind keep telling me this ladies will be using more than one bra..

• Everyday exercises are basically not
possible.

Ladies hmmm well I can't imagine myself been attracted to things like this coz to me is not beauty in my eye's..
Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Effizy12(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2017
I wonder how this lady sleep comfortably.
Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Grabbeast: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Are these bress?

All I see is women with cow's udder.

The worse thing is that, when they give birth their bress will not be able to produce milk as big as they are, mtcheeeeew.
Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Tamarapetty(f): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
too much problem dey her front
Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Shol3(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
All this for one person
Re: Queen Of The Boobs Roman Goddess Compares Her Boobs To Cozy Orjiakor’s by Pinkfeet: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
no be small thing ooo
dis is pillow ( ERU AYA)

who will marry dis one now
only to shop clean mouth will be d one chasing her

(1) (Reply)

Bera Ivanishvili: Biography And All You Need Know About Him / Amazing Transformation Before And After Photos Of A Lady / Actress Beverly Naya Shows Off Her Sexy Calves And Melanin Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.