Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop (1981 Views)

Bilaltechi:-how To Set Up A VPN On Windows 10 And Start Browsing Anonymously / How To Set Up A VPN On Windows 10 And Start Browsing Anonymously / Pls Why Is Having VPN On My Pc A Criminal Offence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by lastborn19: 4:24am On Aug 08, 2017
pls i need a trusted and ok vpn on my hp corei5.im ready to pay for it.....08191532370 call me if you go any
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:35am On Aug 08, 2017
lastborn19:
pls i need a trusted and ok vpn on my hp corei5.im ready to pay for it.....08191532370 call me if you go any

if you can pay for the info then call me, my line is on my profile.
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by lastborn19: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

d
For sure I'll pay
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by lastborn19: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

you just f**k up yourself, you thought you duped me right?.am sure and i promise you that your gonna suffer it, because i trusted you.i leave you for god.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:19am On Aug 09, 2017
lastborn19:

you just f**k up yourself, you thought you duped me right?.am sure and i promise you that your gonna suffer it, because i trusted you.i leave you for god.

If he scammed you and you have his details then put it up in the scammed thread on the Business forum.

That aside, PM for info about one. You simply go to their site and pay for one I've been using since May.
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:23am On Aug 09, 2017
This is the thread. Put any details you have about him there, even his NL username. PM me or drop your email when you're done.
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by ghostcode(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2017
good morning everyone my name is BLESSSING EMMANUEL and I AM A DEVELOPER that develop any kind of software using java vb.net etc , i create software for companies and for store,supermarket etc join email @omotayoblessing11@gmail.com or call this number 08067408492,08132682943
java is a high level programming language that can take huge amount of data storage without crashing or anything and it can work on any platform
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by OmotayoOlawoye(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2017
lastborn19:
There are several free vpn service as plugin on google chrome:

In google chrome, go to your extensions in setting and search for Hide My IP or visit their website www.hide-my-ip.com.

Even better is the the built in vpn in Opera browser if you can update an older version or download the new version on line

Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by lastborn19: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2017
OmotayoOlawoye:
There are several free vpn service as plugin on google chrome:

In google chrome, go to your extensions in setting and search for Hide My IP or visit their website www.hide-my-ip.com.

Even better is the the built in vpn in Opera browser if you can update an older version or download the new version on line

Bro Pls drop your digit
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by OmotayoOlawoye(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2017
lastborn19:

Bro Pls drop your digit
I have you tried any of those and did it work?
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by shittu123(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2017
lastborn19:

Hello bro,
i have a very good and strong vpn, from keepsolid.com; if you can pay and promise not to use it for fraudulent activities.
call my number 07031525114
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by lastborn19: 11:51am On Aug 10, 2017
OmotayoOlawoye:

no i no get the process, na why i talk say make you gimme your number make i call you
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by lastborn19: 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
OmotayoOlawoye:

no i no get the process na why i talk say make you gimme your number make i call you for transaction
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by CryptoCoinr(f): 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
lastborn19:

no i no get the process na why i talk say make you gimme your number make i call you for transaction

You should put up his details in that thread to prevent anyone else from getting scammed.
Re: I Need A Good Vpn On My Laptop by OmotayoOlawoye(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2017
lastborn19:

no i no get the process, na why i talk say make you gimme your number make i call you
07059671460 when you call let me know it lastborn from Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Neat UK Used Lenovo Thinkpad T490s - Core i5, 8th Gen, 10hrs Battery, Slim / Problems with DVD-R / Computer Engineering Training Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.