Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

A Weird Encounter In My Local Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Weird Encounter In My Local Church (954 Views)

What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Demands For Money And Other Things By Worshippers In My Local Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by luvmijeje(f): 5:28am On Aug 08, 2017
I experienced a weird encounter last Sunday in Church but I didn't share it with anyone because it's too crazy to believe. But when I woke up this morning, the Holy Spirit told me that I'm opening a thread on it.

Ever before I started working on the book of Revelation, God has warned me of great oppositions. Sir and Ma indeed I've faced it and I'm still facing it.

During this period of working on the book of Revelation, I've been poisoned through food from an unexpected angle. I've been attacked through dreams.

But something happened last Sunday. We do always have 2 services in our Church, So most times I'm always attending the first service.

I started a new job this month and it's time consuming. I just received a revelation now. God told me, He permitted me to work because he doesn't want me to eat again from the place I was poisoned. If you've not read my personal testimony thread you will be lost.

Due to the stress of the traffic in Lagos, I went for the second service.

When I got to Church, last Sunday, a woman(Who I've never seen) I later got to know, that she was heading a department came to me and started forming familiarity with me. I didn't see any big deal in it.

When the service started, I was surrounded by few of the members in her department that she was heading. I knew some of them because they did a programme few Sundays back and they were putting on a uniform. I also didn't see any big deal.

Then the guest pastor started preaching and when he started, I began to nap. I don't nap during service no matter how boring it's. No matter whether the preacher was preaching through the flesh or not. I don't nap. Initially, I didn't see any big deal because I thought it was probably because of the new job that I started.

Then as the preaching was rounding up, God told me to start going home. It was an unusual command. I initially rebelled but when the instruction became persistence I started going home.

On my way home, God told me He wish that He can open my spiritual eyes but for now He won't. He said I was surrounded by briers and scorpions. The woman who greeted me was their ringleader. Their purpose was to bring me down. And He said, if I had fallen into a deep sleep that I'm gone from this world.

When God said I'm sharing this, I rebelled because I know the doubting Thomas that are in this session. Please keep your doubting off my thread.
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by Alexk2(m): 5:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Whenever people said "God said" or share their personal revelations/encounter with God like yours, i just dont doubt them not because i dont understand the workings of the Holy Spirit or the move of God and His revealed WORD but i'll always warn is; be sure it was indeed God that spoke before you draw your conclusion and be sure it was indeed God who reveals because God hate "lies"..

Havent said that, i'll advice you read and understand your bible very well(depend on the Holy Spirit for this) before everybody around turns to your enemy...shalom!
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by luvmijeje(f): 6:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Alexk2:

Seun, I don't want my thread on the front page. Because I can see someone taking space.
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Unhm.. Were you poisoned in the church? Why will such happen.
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by johnydon22(m): 7:02am On Aug 08, 2017
The whole story revolves around God said, and I had a revelation and I had a dream - this is exactly the way you live?

On the dream, visions and voices in your mind?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by youngin(m): 7:32am On Aug 08, 2017
johnydon22:
The whole story revolves around God said, and I had a revelation and I had a dream - this is exactly the way you live?

On the dream, visions and voices in your mind?

Bro.... I even think say na whatsapp group she dey talk about at some point
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
luvmijeje:
I experienced a weird encounter last Sunday in Church but I didn't share it with anyone because it's too crazy to believe. But when I woke up this morning, the Holy Spirit told me that I'm opening a thread on it.

Ever before I started working on the book of Revelation, God has warned me of great oppositions. Sir and Ma indeed I've faced it and I'm still facing it.

During this period of working on the book of Revelation, I've been poisoned through food from an unexpected angle. I've been attacked through dreams.

But something happened last Sunday. We do always have 2 services in our Church, So most times I'm always attending the first service.

I started a new job this month and it's time consuming. I just received a revelation now. God told me, He permitted me to work because he doesn't want me to eat again from the place I was poisoned. If you've not read my personal testimony thread you will be lost.

Due to the stress of the traffic in Lagos, I went for the second service.

When I got to Church, last Sunday, a woman(Who I've never seen) I later got to know, that she was heading a department came to me and started forming familiarity with me. I didn't see any big deal in it.

When the service started, I was surrounded by few of the members in her department that she was heading. I knew some of them because they did a programme few Sundays back and they were putting on a uniform. I also didn't see any big deal.

Then the guest pastor started preaching and when he started, I began to nap. I don't nap during service no matter how boring it's. No matter whether the preacher was preaching through the flesh or not. I don't nap. Initially, I didn't see any big deal because I thought it was probably because of the new job that I started.

Then as the preaching was rounding up, God told me to start going home. It was an unusual command. I initially rebelled but when the instruction became persistence I started going home.

On my way home, God told me He wish that He can open my spiritual eyes but for now He won't. He said I was surrounded by briers and scorpions. The woman who greeted me was their ringleader. Their purpose was to bring me down. And He said, if I had fallen into a deep sleep that I'm gone from this world.

When God said I'm sharing this, I rebelled because I know the doubting Thomas that are in this session. Please keep your doubting off my thread.
not everyone will agree with you... I hope you understand that..
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by johnydon22(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2017
youngin:

Bro.... I even think say na whatsapp group she dey talk about at some point

E tire me o
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:45am On Aug 08, 2017
How will you not get nightmares when you believe the craps written in Revelations?
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
How will you not get nightmares when you believe the craps written in Revelations?

Lmao cheesy . I remember in year 1999 when I was in primary school. there was a rumor the world was ending in 2000. my older cousin read the book of revelations to me and told me that was exactly what is going to happen and I was traumatized for months. I had terrible nightmares.

1 Like

Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by hopefulLandlord: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

Lmao cheesy . I remember in year 1999 when I was in primary school. there was a rumor the world was ending in 2000. my older cousin read the book of revelations to me and told me that was exactly what is going to happen and I was traumatized for months. I had terrible nightmares.

hahaha Y2K bug/Millennium bug and the film "End of Days" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, I was also scared then
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by Ranchhoddas: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2017
God wished that He could open your spiritual eyes but couldn't. How can God wish for something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by cyborg123(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Following
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by CAPSLOCKED: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2017
luvmijeje:
I experienced a weird encounter last Sunday in Church but I didn't share it with anyone because it's too crazy to believe.

But when I woke up this morning, the Holy Spirit told me that I'm opening a thread on it.

LOL
HOLY SPIRIT DON BECOME NAIRALAND AMBASSADOR ABI grin
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by hopefulLandlord: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
God wished that He could open your spiritual eyes but couldn't. How can God wish for something?

because God is the believer, Luvmijeje is that "God" that's making the "wish"

2 Likes

Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by CAPSLOCKED: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2017
luvmijeje:

KAI, HONESTLY YOU'RE A STUPIID PERSON.
DAMN, NO WONDER YOUR FAMILY DISOWNED YOU BECAUSE OF THIS INSANITY undecided
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

You're evil.. Hope u know..
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
luvmijeje:

On my way home, God told me He wish that He can open my spiritual eyes but for now He won't.

Sister, God wouldn't withhold such a thing from you. If you truly heard God, then that same way he opened your ears, he will equal open your eyes.

I can't wrap my head around this.. "he wish" ..Hmmm.

People needs to be careful about this.. "God says/said". Be sure u really heard him. It's better you say "I feel God has impressed or laid something in my heart". or "I feel God is passing a message like... "

I'm not disclaiming your post that you didn't hear him, neither am I trying to patronise you. Just be sure and let your words be genuine.
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by Ranchhoddas: 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jacksonville:

Sister, God wouldn't withhold such a thing from you. If you truly heard God, then that same way he opened your ears, he will equal open your eyes.

I can't wrap my head around this.. "he wish" ..Hmmm.

People needs to be careful about this.. "God says/said". Be sure u really heard him. It's better you say "I feel God has impressed or laid something in my heart". or "I feel God is passing a message like... "

I'm not disclaiming your post that you didn't hear him, neither am I trying to patronise you. Just be sure and let your words be genuine.
The first sensible thing I've ever read from you on this forum.
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by obinna58(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

hahaha Y2K bug/Millennium bug and the film "End of Days" starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, I was also scared then
I also watched end of days resulting to everyday nightmares battling Illuminati grin
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by obinna58(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
God told you abi urself talked to urself cheesy
If eventually something bad happens to that woman, u will gladly give glory to ur imaginary God and share another testimony grin
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by NairalandSARS: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dem wan bring you down say you be who?
Re: A Weird Encounter In My Local Church by OtemAtum: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

this is too harsh undecided angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sorry To Tell You, But Jesus Is Not Returning On September 23 / Psychedelics, Drugs, & The Bible: Fallen Angel Sorcery / Bishop David Abioye Charges Christians To Be Sensitive, Vigilant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.