Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Cbn Further Boosts Forex Market With $195 Million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cbn Further Boosts Forex Market With $195 Million (4193 Views)

CBN Boosts FOREX Market With $413.5m / Naira To Appreciate Further As CBN Boosts Forex Sale / Young Boy Storms Enugu Market With His Friends In His 'Self Made' Vehicle.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cbn Further Boosts Forex Market With $195 Million by pressplay411(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
Okoroawusa:

can u swear wit ur life on dat?

Regarding Forex, I can stake my dinner sef.
APC ruined it by making such audacious claim. You don't make such boasts and claims only to start patting us with crap rates and figures.
Re: Cbn Further Boosts Forex Market With $195 Million by Okoroawusa: 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
pressplay411:

Regarding Forex, I can stake my dinner sef.
APC ruined it by making such audacious claim. You don't make such boasts and claims only to start patting us with crap rates and figures.
Becareful what u wish for...
Re: Cbn Further Boosts Forex Market With $195 Million by pressplay411(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
Okoroawusa:

Becareful what u wish for...

Not wishing for anything. Neither am I saying they're not trying. Just stating the obvious. Regarding the rates, it's still a far cry from what they promised us.
They should have underpromised and over delivered, not the other way round. Although campaigns are so designed (empty promises), safe to say they shot themselves in the foot.
While recognizing the improvements in FOREX especially in recent times, a lot is still demanded and can be achieved.
Re: Cbn Further Boosts Forex Market With $195 Million by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
pressplay411:

Not wishing for anything. Neither am I saying they're not trying. Just stating the obvious. Regarding the rates, it's still a far cry from what they promised us.
They should have underpromised and over delivered, not the other way round. Although campaigns are so designed (empty promises), safe to say they shot themselves in the foot.
While recognizing the improvements in FOREX especially in recent times, a lot is still demanded and can be achieved.
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bad Experience Buying An Office Chair Online / Save 80 Stove: China's New Invention, Now In Nigeria! / Motivational Speaker Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.