Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,599 members, 7,851,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Vacancies 5.0 - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies 5.0 (136371 Views)

School Vacancies In Otta / School Vacancies / Urgent School Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
A rundown of currency prints and redesign since April 1984.

April 1984: The colours of all bank notes except 50Kobo was changed to arrest currency trafficking which was prevalent at that time

1991: 50Kobo and N1 changed from banknotes to coins

December 1999: Introduction of N100 banknote to expand economic activities and promote better payment system

November 2000: ₦200 banknote was introduced

April 2001: ₦500 banknote was introduced

October 2005: ₦1000 banknote was introduced

February 2007: As part of economic reforms, CBN issued ₦20 for the first time in polymer material, while the ₦50, ₦10 and ₦5 banknotes as well as ₦1 and 50kobo was reissued in new designs

September 2009: CBN converted the redesigned ₦50, ₦10 and ₦5 banknotes to polymer material following the successful performance of the ₦20 polymer banknotes.

September 2010: As part of the contribution to celebrate Nigeria 50th independence anniversary and 100 years existence as a nation, the CBN issued ₦50 commemorative polymer banknote

December 2014: ₦100 commemorative banknotes were introduced

In all of these events, could we assume positive effects or negative effects with respect to contribution to the economy?
Source: BBC Nigeria
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Do not burn Bridges Especially during Exists.

By this, I mean both Employers and Employees.

The best thing I always advise employees to lead when leaving an organisation is to ensure they manage their emotions and exit wisely not burn bridges before leaving an organisation.

�You are only sure of what you can do and not what the other organisation will do, the employer can do anything just to ensure they make life hell for you afterwards and this can affect your career for a long time. Some employers don't know how to manage an employee's existence, hence they carry out unpleasant actions.

�The employees can sue you for all the wrongs done and this can cause your Organisation a lot especially when you do things unjustly.

If an organisation do not keep their part of the bargain, politely ask HR for clarifications, if you don't get viable feedback, send an official mail asking, based on your previous conversations, you will like to get an update with regards to whatever concern you may have, if they don't keep their words still, look for a better job, tender your resignation quietly and leave, Don't fight your HR, Don't come physically to rain abuses and fight your employers.

Before resigning if you can ensure to give the appropriate notice so nothing is used against you when you leave.

There's a lot that happens behind closed doors, especially during messy exits.

�An employer or employee could be a saving grace at some point in your life, but when you disregard such relationships and burn bridges, the day you will need that bridge back, you won't find it because you already burnt it.

If there is ill-treatment from your employer and you have to go legal with them, seek advice from legal professionals like Adebayo Adekola don't go fight battles on your own, Some employers have nothing to lose, hence they will spoil your career.
Seek legal counsel and follow their advice.

�Please HR if an employee has been diligent and committed during their time in your organisation and a new employer reaches you for reference please do well to write good reference feedback.

� HODs and Colleagues when a reference is asked of you, it is not a time to remember the time you had a misunderstanding with the employee in question hence you want to payback.

� When you are served Exist Breakfast���, please eat it in peace.

las las we all are served breakfast either by termination or by employee resignation ���.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
I had a funny interview experience recently and I would like to share;

Interviewer: Tell me about your previous work experience and how it relates to the role you applied for.

Candidate: All I can say is that I gave my all but they are all evil so I don't want to talk about them.

Interviewer: ������

Candidate: I am telling you the fact, they are very occultic.

Interviewer: How does that relate to the question I asked����

fast forward to the end.

Interviewer: Why do you want to leave your current place of work??

Candidate: I have already left, so don't ask me why you want to leave.

Interviewer: Okay sir, why did you leave?�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

Candidate: they tried to kill me because I am a star, so to save my life I left.

Sometimes I wish I am making this up,
sometimes I wish I can document all my experience with candidates.

Sometimes it is not your village people that are bit making you get a job, it is you that is blocking your way

When next you see an HR person or a Recruiter, hug us we go through a lot�������

TGIW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
May we be remembered for the Good we have done.

May someone be raised to speak on our behalf when we are not there.

May the offer letter come speedily.

May the Long awaited helper locate you.

My prayer for you all is that the reason for your sleepless night and tear be turned into a thing of joy.

This November will be a month to remember because it will be filled with GOOD NEWS for us all.

Happy New Month.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
A firm is urgently recruiting for;

•Admin Officer
•Sales Assistant
•Customer Support

To apply, send your CV to adekunkesmith@careerpace.com.ng
using the "job title" as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hi,

Please read.

I was going through some CVs today for recruitment & selection purposes and I came across a CV that the applicant abbreviated the name of the school (institution) he/she attended.

I was able to understand the abbreviations because I am a citizen and I school in Nigeria, some recruiters/hiring managers may decide not to move further with such an abbreviation in a CV.

I also what us to know that we have some foreigners (Indians) in Nigeria who carry out recruitment and selection and they may not understand most of the abbreviations you use in your CVs.

Writing the name of the higher institution you attended in your CV as UNN, UNILAG, LASU, UNIZIK, ABU, or UNIBEN is not acceptable.

Please, the name of the institution you graduated from should be written in full, such as University of Nigeria, Nsukka. University of Lagos, Nigeria. Lagos State University, Nigeria. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra, Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello University, Kaduna, Nigeria. University of Benin, Edo State, Nigeria, etc.

A recruiter or hiring manager can accept an abbreviation, such as BSc, MBA, MSc, ACIPM, ACA, ACCA, PMP, COREN, PGD, or Ph.D. especially if it's written after your name.

Please let's take note of these errors.

1 Like

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Timmyboyisreal: 1:32am On Dec 03, 2022
Vacancies exit in a reputable school at basorun axis, ibadan
PRIMARY -Class teachers, helper
SECONDARY ARM - Agricultural science, physics, mathematics, computer teachers.
To apply- forward your updated CV to akinyodetimmy47@gmail.com using the position applying for as the 'subject' or call 08107713898
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by holarsheni: 6:05am On Dec 03, 2022
Pojomojo:
The Director and the Proprietress of the school sowed the seed of the citadel of learning in 1989 when the primary arm of the school was established. In 2009 however, after many years of pondering on the necessary antidote for the feeble educational standard in the nation especially the secondary education, the flag of the college arm of the school was raised. Examination malpractice, as we know, has almost become an acceptable norm in our society. The visionaries out rightly disagree with such anomaly, and this made them defy all odds to raise sophisticated and independent leaders of tomorrow in Advanced Breed Group of Schools. One does not need to go far to see the effect of such vision and drive. The school is Government Approved and boasts of modern facilities that other of its counter-parts look to with envy. Today, with all the successes it has recorded, ABGS is not aiming at thtree, but aiming at the sky, and apparently shooting beyond the height of the tallest tree.

Competent Teachers
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Location Ogun
Job Field Education / Teaching

Qualified

Chemistry tutor
Fine Art (Cultural and Creative Art) tutor
English language tutor
Home economics tutor
C R S (Tutor (Christian Religious Knowledge)
Computer Tutor
Residential Nurse
are needed here in "Advanced Breed Comprehensive College" Block 13, Oba Erinwole II Road G.R.A Sagamu Ogun State.

Responsibilities

Monitor each student’s academic performance and provide feedbacks for improvements.
Develop positive learning environments for students.
Supervise and motivate students to achieve academic goals.
Develop instructional plans and learning materials for students.
Coordinate with school management to develop or revise curriculum plan.
Attend educational trainings and workshops for professional growth.
Maintain student progress reports according to school policies.
Necessary skills

Enthusiasm for science
°Ability to inspire students
Creative thinking
Good communication skills
Patience
People relation

Good morning Sir,
I specialize in school management system software. It's unique and easy to use.
I will be glad to show you a demonstration on the software.
You can reach out to me of you are interested.

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by bellakay: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2022
Urgent Vacancy

Re: Vacancies 5.0 by aynana2000: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2022
Truck driving is the way to go. It is a goldmine abroad. you can earn over $80,000 per year. The good news is that there is now standard truck academy in sango-ota ogun state named Truckademy. You can check them out on google.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
Dear recruiters,
If you can make an interview virtual, please do, the times are hard, stop making people come for 3 stages of physical interview for no just cause.

Stop lying about Job titles, it is unfair to those job hunting and shows you have no integrity. Why tag it 'customer service officer' when you very well know it's nothing close to that.
If you are recruiting for a marketing role, be open about it, those that are interested will apply, endeavor not to use a different job title for another role, that's plain deceitful.

Put an effort to create a good ambience for those coming to interview with you. They are humans like you not animals. Don't make candidate stand because you do not have enough chairs and space to accommodate them. You can sectionalize interview sessions to avoid this, bring in the number of people you can comfortably accommodate per time.

Further to this, you already have a job, don't loose yourself. Be nice to candidates that come to interview at your organization, offer little helps, don't be saucy, stop forming superior because you were once in their shoes. They might eventually get hired to take up a higher position than yours. Some of them will come at you with a payback strategy then you start to cry wolf and scream toxicity.
That you have a job doesn't make you superior to those job hunting.

FRONT DESK OFFICER, BE NICE WHILE KEEPING THINGS PROFESSIONAL

On a final note, be reasonable at all times.
#workplaceethics
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
Dear Nigerian business leaders, executives, line supervisors and HR managers. If any of the people you manage need to either come in a bit late to work, close a bit early from work or take a couple of hours off work so they can find and buy scarce petrol for their vehicles, please let them. I'm sure that can be managed within reason.

Look around you, life is already hard as it is for everyone. Why make it harder if you can make it easier by showing some empathy and having systems in place to forestall any abuse of that understanding?

To also cater for those who need to come to work via public transport, have you implemented a hybrid working model at least? This is 2022 you know, things have evolved and your management style needs to evolve as well.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:10am On Dec 09, 2022
SOLAR TECHNICIANS (18 Slots) Victoria Island Lagos

Prospective candidates…
1. Must have OND/HND or Degree in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
2. Must have basic knowledge of solar roof mounting systems.
3. Must reside within commutable distance to Victoria Island
4. Pay N80,000 – N130,000 depending on years of relevant experience

Interested candidates should send applications & CV to 09067836004 on WhatsApp. Successful candidates will be contacted, possible resumption date will be 3 January 2023
Urgently Hiring!

-Frontend Developers (React) 5 slots
- Backend Developers (C#, Net) 5 slots
- QA (Automation Experience) 5 slots.

A minimum of 4 years of experience for each role.
Please note that this is a 6 monthly project (Hybrid).

Location; Lagos Island.
Salary budget: N650k - 700k Net.

Qualified and interested candidate should send their updated CV to Unitedtechrecruiter@gmail.com (please ensure that your correct phone numbers are on your cv)

Interviews holds next week.
A fresh female accounting graduate needed in a Real Estate company located at YABA
No experience is required but must be smart and ready to try out new things.

Please send cvs to shogundomoses@gmail.com
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2022
STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS TO BECOMING A HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT

1. Decide and Conclude that you want to embark on this journey.

2. Be ready to use your phone to search out information people have also dropped useful information on YouTube

3. FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS, in this case, you do not need to be medically trained professional

4. Get an international passport

5. Arrange with a hospital around you, and go there maybe every 2 days a week to spend 6-8hours working or training or volunteering as a health care assistant. assist patients to do their Activities of daily living. You should be able to have at least 3-6months experience in this

6. Use Florence App and other apps to book Health care assistant-certified courses you can do. There are 15 main ones you can do

7. Study, prepare and book for your IELTS
If you are in Nigeria book IELTS in the state you are living or any state of your choice IELTS fee costs 89k now

8. Write a job-winning CV using the country's cv format.
Arrange your cv using their format
If you ain’t confident enough, employ the help of a professional

9. Start making your applications
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Join the WhatsApp group 2023 will be different https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/C7aswY4gVoU4c1WZorysih
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:40am On Jan 03, 2023
A reputable Nursery/Primary school in Orile-Agege, Lagos, needs qualified and experienced English and ICT Teachers
*Qualification:*
Minimum of NCE, OND/ Mass communication.
OND Computer Engineer
B Ed / B SC will be added advantage.
Great ICT Skills is needed, for the job.
Only applicants resident in Agege and its environs should apply.
Interested applicants should visit: https://portal.victorylandschools.com to apply and submit their CV.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 2:44am On Jan 04, 2023
A male post nysc(@ least 2yrs post nysc) medical officer is needed at Peculiar Hospital Orile Iganmu Lagos for Morning duty
8am to 5pm and alternate weekend.
Pay is 200k + commission on every surgery done
Surgical skill attract extra pay
Resumption date January 7th 2023
Call 08033749496 if interested

Lucas Adebayo:
A locum doctor needed urgently at a private hospital at Parafa Ikorodu, for January cover.
Work schedule,: 9am--4pm with alternate weekend. Pay: 220k

Oluwatomisin:
A post NYSC Medical doctor is needed for Night cover today 03/01/23 and tomorrow 04/01/23 at Veta Hospital, Araromi Iyana Ipaja Lagos State.

Time: 5pm to 8am

10k per night

Pls call 07065230519 if interested.

Oguntuga Oluyomi:
Good morning
Vacancy exists for full-time employment for post NYSC medical Officer at Araba Medical Centre in Abule-Egba Lagos.
Working hours:morning shift 8am to 5pm and 5pm to 8am night shift plus alternate weekend call.
Salary: 220k upward depending on experience.
Temporary accommodation is available.
WhatsApp me on 08033031875 if interested. Thank you.

Hakeem Alimi:
Medical Doctors with Primaries in internal medicine interested in residency training at the University College Hospital, Ibadan, to kindly contact the Head of Department via the following numbers
2348033353170, +2347038065970 before the 8th of January 2023.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by QuinModah(f): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2023
Teachers are needed in a reputable school at Akute Ogun state with Accommodation. Interested and qualified applicants must have SSCE, OND, and NCE.

Call or WhatsApp the employer on 08023428649.

Please rebroadcast for interested candidates.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by hartson(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
QuinModah:
Teachers are needed in a reputable school at Akute Ogun state with Accommodation. Interested and qualified applicants must have SSCE, OND, and NCE.

Call or WhatsApp the employer on 08023428649.

Please rebroadcast for interested candidates.
OK
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by IyaTola: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2023
A Government / WAEC approved School located in Egbeda, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accounts Officer

Qualifications

Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree
Must have 5 years experience in School Accounting will be an added advantage.

Application Closing Date
7th February, 2023

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: schoolfurnitureng@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Oluwasheyijossy: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2023
Pojomojo:
A male post nysc(@ least 2yrs post nysc) medical officer is needed at Peculiar Hospital Orile Iganmu Lagos for Morning duty
8am to 5pm and alternate weekend.
Pay is 200k + commission on every surgery done
Surgical skill attract extra pay
Resumption date January 7th 2023
Call 08033749496 if interested

Lucas Adebayo:
A locum doctor needed urgently at a private hospital at Parafa Ikorodu, for January cover.
Work schedule,: 9am--4pm with alternate weekend. Pay: 220k

Oluwatomisin:
A post NYSC Medical doctor is needed for Night cover today 03/01/23 and tomorrow 04/01/23 at Veta Hospital, Araromi Iyana Ipaja Lagos State.

Time: 5pm to 8am

10k per night

Pls call 07065230519 if interested.

Oguntuga Oluyomi:
Good morning
Vacancy exists for full-time employment for post NYSC medical Officer at Araba Medical Centre in Abule-Egba Lagos.
Working hours:morning shift 8am to 5pm and 5pm to 8am night shift plus alternate weekend call.
Salary: 220k upward depending on experience.
Temporary accommodation is available.
WhatsApp me on 08033031875 if interested. Thank you.

Hakeem Alimi:
Medical Doctors with Primaries in internal medicine interested in residency training at the University College Hospital, Ibadan, to kindly contact the Head of Department via the following numbers
2348033353170, +2347038065970 before the 8th of January 2023.
Good day sir, please is there any lab scientist vacancy available?
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
A start up bet gaming company in Ikeja needs an accountant urgently. Pay is 150k per month. Eligible candidate should have relevant experience in accounting and payroll management. Applications should be sent to tayoakinpelu@hotmail.co.uk using the position ad subject of mail
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Responsibilities: Managing eWASH: https://washnigeria.com/

Specific duties include: reporting Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH) news stories; analysing WASH reports; writing WASH feature articles; and conducting interviews.

Qualifications: A degree in Print Journalism with excellence writing skills in English Language is a prerequisite. Ideal candidate should be a prolific writer, with good reportorial skills. 1-3 years post NYSC experience.

Send CV to: breadoflife@washnigeria.com before February 10, 2023. Application will be closed as soon as the right candidate is identified.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hello,

I am setting up a digital marketplace for entertainments in Nigeria. The platform is set to launch by the end of March.
I am looking for a Female business partner that will be responsible for managing the operation & service delivery side of the start-up.

Qualification:

- Must have people's skills
- Must be committed to a fault
- Strong sense of organization
- Must be willing to learn and relearn.
- Must have the ability to bring the best out of people.
- A crazy goal getter (Very vey important)
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must have some experience in the event management

Please if you are interested.. you can reach out on WhatsApp only. + 229 57 00 55 16

Thanks
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kateville International School is an educational and co-educational Institution located in Ada George, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: English Teacher

Job Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
Teach English Language.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: janechris1612@yahoo.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
A group of Schools in Ikeja, Lagos State, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Slots: 6 Openings

Job Description
We need teachers in the following subjects below:

English
Business Studies
Geography
Commerce
Economics
Requirements

B.Ed, B.A / B.Sc or higher with PGDE and at least 8 years relevant experience.
Excellent written and oral communication skills is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: schooladvert2020@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: School Teacher (Intern)

Employment Type: Internship

Job Overview

We are seeking a talented and dedicated School Teacher (Intern) to join our team. The candidate will work under the supervision of a Lead Teacher to gain practical experience and build skills in the classroom.
This individual will assist with creating a positive and engaging learning environment.
This is an unpaid internship position that offers the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the classroom.
Responsibilities

Collaborate with Lead Teacher and school colleagues to support pupilslearning and overall school success
Provide support to pupilsand assist with ongoing feedback to families to support student learning and growth
Participate in fostering a positive and supportive classroom environment that promotes respect, responsibility, and self-discipline
Attend and participate in faculty meetings and professional development opportunities
Requirements

Currently enrolled in an OND / HND / Bachelor's Degree program in Education or related field
Strong classroom management skills and a commitment to creating a positive learning environment
Excellent organizational and communication skills
Benefits

Professional development opportunities
Mentorship
Networking opportunities
Real-world experience
Letter of recommendation
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: courageschool@outlook.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
NYSC Batch 'A' 2023

Job Role: HR/Legal Intern

Candidates must be graduates with first degree in Law (Class of Degree: 2.1 and 2.2 graduates only)

Job location: Lekki Phase1 Lagos

Qualified candidates should send resume to nwannoh.f@mbiz-service.com using "NYSC PPA" as subject.

Entry closes Friday February 17, 2023
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Job Title: Lubricant Sales Engineer

Qualifications / Requirements
A good University Degree in a Engineering disciple with strong engineering background
Minimum of 5 years post graduation field experiences
Proven Knowledge in Lubricants and Lubrication
Good Understanding In Strategic Marketing
Good Understanding of Spoken and Written English Language
General Business Knowledge
Ability to Carryout Research Works
Ability to Document Field/Business Activities
Very Innovative
Entrepreneurship Skills
Customer Orientation and Focus
Results-oriented
Excellent Negotiation Skills
Very Good Use of PC (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Good Organizational Skills.

Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: career@sixxcooil.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Re: Vacancies 5.0 by Pojomojo: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Good morning
Please I’m looking for drivers at lekki phase 1 with 3-5 years experience.

Requirements:
SSCE/ OND

Send cv to opeyemiamodu20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.