Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) (46510 Views)

India Set To Partner With Enugu State Government In Education (photo) / FG Denies Removing CRK From Secondary School Curriculum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Assuming you have the opportunity to remove one subject from the teaching subjects in school, either higher institution or secondary school,

Which subject will you remove??

Mine is Mth 101 /Mathematics

3 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Funny enough! Maths is not just a subject but part of our lives and i hate it... So i will remove maths so our lives can be better...

Less i forget, i will remove yoruba sef. Dat subject carry sleepin sickness

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by simplyhonest(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2017
all religious subjects

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2017
None obviously�

4 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by agadaone1(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Projects

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Emescot(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Maths ooo...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Mologi(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2017
symbolic logic

11 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by adajoe555: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
maths. I hated maths because of my teacher in secondary school now its affecting me . I hate maths

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by skimmy005: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2017
MATHS! MATHS!! MATHS!!! MATHS!!!! MATHS!!!!!

26 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by FemiEddy(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Mathematics ......... I don't know anything, only God knows how I survived

54 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by AK6464(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Intergreted Science B.Sc as a whole, so outdated

7 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2017
MATHS!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by adexdon(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2017
d poster aove me say it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Thermodynamics(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
i hate Biology, I love maths and physics

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by muller101(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Sex education

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Iamalpha: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Physics. Any branch of physics at all

10 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by kilojoDesigns: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
all of you saying Maths.
maths is the most fundamental subject, it's a tool with which we can understand every other thing. from what am seeing it means something needs to be done about the method of teaching and the experience of learning mathematics because a world without maths is doomed.

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by ovieokodhi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
simplyhonest:
all religious subjects
wish I can give u a hundred likes. Religion is a big problem

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
kilojoDesigns:
all of you saying Maths.
maths is the most fundamental subject, it's a tool with which we can understand every other thing. from what am seeing it means something needs to be done about the method of teaching and the experience of learning mathematics because a world without maths is doomed.
i tell you .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by simplyhonest(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
ovieokodhi:
wish I can give u a hundred likes. Religion is a big problem
Lols... but that is the truth...

9 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by kenny5811(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
fluid mechanics....

8 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by sexy74(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
religion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Aminu212: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
English language. yes i mean it!!!!
So disturbing!!!

5 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by mofeoluwadassah: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
yoruba!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Victornezzar: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Handwriting grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Yeligray(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
MATHEMATICS

3 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by THUNDAR(m): 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Le mi remove this Chemistry! So I can reduce the production of bombs and crystal meth

4 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by valinno(m): 12:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Islamic/Arabic studies

8 Likes

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by Ekpekus(m): 3:19am On Aug 09, 2017
If exam is a subject, surely that would top my list..
grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Have The Opportunity Of Removing Any Subject From Education (PHOTO) by IamBornToWin(f): 5:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Islamic, Arabic and CRS.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta Dies In A Car Accident (Photos) / Lizard Scare In Unilorin : Students And Lecturers Run For Their Lives / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.