Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Relocate Pin Sidebar Icon By Block Ads Icon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Relocate Pin Sidebar Icon By Block Ads Icon (441 Views)

ECOWAS Launches Regional Contest For New Currency’s Name And Icon / Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) / Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocate Pin Sidebar Icon By Block Ads Icon by davidcave: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Hello Guys,

Might I suggest that some Opera users (and I'm one of them) may not want to see the sidebar on desktop when it's unpinned?

Users either want the sidebar visible, or they do not, but when unpinned it remains visible at present.

I would like to suggest the "Pin Sidebar" shortcut icon might be relocated by the "Block Ads" icon, thus giving users the choice, as Opera through the many years I've used it has been all about user choice. (eg: In settings we have choices, but we have little choice with the sidebar except what to place on it).

When the sidebar is pinned it's bold, when unpinned it's dimmed. The point I'm trying to make is that it remains visible when unpinned and is at times a distraction. Moving the Pin Sidebar icon as suggested would solve this?

To clarify my suggestion, when the sidebar is not pinned, it would not be visible on the desktop?We already have user choice to toggle VPN and Block Ads icons, on/off. Would be great if Pin Sidebar could also be toggled.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- http://forums.opera.com/discussion/1885322/relocate-pin-sidebar-icon-by-block-ads-icon
- Brand Communication Video Examples.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Fully Comprehensive Business Plan To Capture Investors And Banks / In Need Of Ideas To Start Gas Refilling Business / EXCLUSIVE: ALEDEH Uncovers Corruption Unlimited At Nigerian Immigration Service;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.