Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy (1859 Views)

Please Recommend A Good And Cheap Camera For Passport Business / Please Recommend A Good Laptop For Animation And The Price / Please Recommend A Graphic Design App I Can Use On My Android Device. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Hi guys, Please I'm confused on what to lookout for when buying a film camera. Please I need your suggestions, guides, and recommendations
Re: Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by adegeye38(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
fighal:
Hi guys, Please I'm confused on what to lookout for when buying a film camera. Please I need your suggestions, guides, and recommendations
depend on your budget and the kinds of film you wanna shoot

basic nollywood movie: canon 5D mark III

low budget cinematic camera: blackmagic cinema camera

hollywood grade cameras

RED epic, RED dragon

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 10, 2017
adegeye38:
depend on your budget and the kinds of film you wanna shoot
basic nollywood movie: canon 5D mark III
low budget cinematic camera: blackmagic cinema camera
hollywood grade cameras
RED epic, RED dragon
Wow thanks man... Can you please share the price range of these cameras respectively?
Re: Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by adegeye38(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2017
fighal:
Wow thanks man...
Can you please share the price range of these cameras respectively?

Blackmagic new- 930,000

foreign used- 500-600 k

canon 5D mark 3 new- 700000-750000

canon 7D mark 2- 435 k

foreign used 250 k- 350k

Red epic and red dragon - foreign used - 5 -7 million

but they are some low budget dslr camera that you can still use for a basic low level movie -

canon 600 D new - 155,000 - 176,000

canon Eos 60D - 285,000

so it all depends on what sort of project you want to use them for, research more on them online and make your decision

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
fighal:
Wow thanks man...
Can you please share the price range of these cameras respectively?
Check this Nigerian photography blog www.fototech.com.ng. They have got answers for you.
Re: Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
adegeye38:

Blackmagic new- 930,000

foreign used- 500-600 k

canon 5D mark 3 new- 700000-750000

canon 7D mark 2- 435 k

foreign used 250 k- 350k

Red epic and red dragon - foreign used - 5 -7 million

but they are some low budget dslr camera that you can still use for a basic low level movie -

canon 600 D new - 155,000 - 176,000

canon Eos 60D - 285,000

so it all depends on what sort of project you want to use them for, research more on them online and make your decision
Thanks man for taking out time to make this great recommendations, I will surely look into it and pick from. Thanks Once more, God bless
Re: Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by adegeye38(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
fighal:
Thanks man for taking out time to make this great recommendations, I will surely look into it and pick from. Thanks Once more, God bless

you r welcome
Re: Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by adegeye38(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
fighal:

u welcome
Re: Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by biodun4ril: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
From the perspective of a post production guy, I would say, go for a Sony a6300, If you are on a tight budget, but if the cash is not an issue, do a sony A7s2. Both can shoot 4k and shoot slow motion, with great image quality. Just saying. I have worked with footages from all sorts of cams, but I am very impressed with the quality of Sony comparing the price.
Just my opinion tho...
Re: Please Recommend Good Film Cameras To Buy by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
biodun4ril:
From the perspective of a post production guy, I would say, go for a Sony a6300, If you are on a tight budget, but if the cash is not an issue, do a sony A7s2. Both can shoot 4k and shoot slow motion, with great image quality. Just saying. I have worked with footages from all sorts of cams, but I am very impressed with the quality of Sony comparing the price.
Just my opinion tho...
Thanks boss.. will look into this as welk

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Digital Art Library- Donathello. / My Illustration Of The Game / 1st Work Ever - How Does It Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.