Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Hot! Get Paid Micro Job Series Company 3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hot! Get Paid Micro Job Series Company 3 (767 Views)

Hot!!!! Get $10 To $100 In A Day. Expires In 3 Days Hurry!!! / Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! / Customers Harass Kesley Mega Micro-Finance Bank MD In Enugu, Police Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot! Get Paid Micro Job Series Company 3 by CosmicJames(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
We are still on the get paid to do micro job series. And today, I will reveal yet another genuine paying micro job company to us free of charge.

Introducing....

Minijobz

Sigh up link: http://www.minijobz.com/4407

This company have a lot of paying jobs available that you can do at any time.

The jobs are similar on with that of other companies which have already been shared. But some of the jobs are very simple to do. You can even do it on your Smartphone phone.

To do a job, scroll to the far right and you will see "Get it". Click on that and follow the instructions to complete the task.

This particular company is different from others. They have referral program and pay you for referring others to their site. Which means you can make more money by inviting your friends to join the company.

Registration is free! No application or test is required. Just sign up, start working and make some few bucks online daily free.

Source...
https://www.kikimat.com/community/work-at-home-opportunities/get-paid-micro-job-series-company-3/

Let me know if you have any challenge
Re: Hot! Get Paid Micro Job Series Company 3 by CosmicJames(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Don't just sign up and do nothing otherwise you will make no money.
Re: Hot! Get Paid Micro Job Series Company 3 by Saveasoul: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
what about the site with unlimited job which you stated Sir
Re: Hot! Get Paid Micro Job Series Company 3 by CosmicJames(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Saveasoul:
what about the site with unlimited job which you stated Sir
I said I have posted it on Kikimat.
That is www.kikimat.com.
A new social that I'm building where I'm sharing some interesting stuffs free of charge.

You are invited to join me there. I will be revealing more real genuine methods of making real money online on Kikimat. This micro job series is just the beginning
of what is to come.
Re: Hot! Get Paid Micro Job Series Company 3 by undisputed12(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2017
CosmicJames:

I said I have posted it on Kikimat.
That is www.kikimat.com.
A new social that I'm building where I'm sharing some interesting stuffs free of charge.

You are invited to join me there. I will be revealing more real genuine methods of making real money online on Kikimat. This micro job series is just the beginning
of what is to come.
Bro i registered yesterday Afternoon.
But when i teied to login in the evening, it always redirect me to the home page
Re: Hot! Get Paid Micro Job Series Company 3 by CosmicJames(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
undisputed12:
Bro i registered yesterday Afternoon.
But when i teied to login in the evening, it always redirect me to the home page
You didn't say where you registered.
Can you mention the website you registered and couldn't login?

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Seminar At No Cost!become Independent!become An Employer Of Labour! / Interested In Deploying Tableau Into Your Organisation? / Make Money From What You Do Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.