Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,930 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Makes Travel Special For You And Which Has Been Your Most Memorable Trip? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Makes Travel Special For You And Which Has Been Your Most Memorable Trip? (376 Views)

My Trip To Federal College Of Wildlife Management, Niger State / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Travel Special For You And Which Has Been Your Most Memorable Trip? by laxmanchowdary: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
My first out station trip was with my family. We went to Kolkata for a relative’s wedding. I was quite small but I distinctly remember my folks taking me to see the Howrah Bridge. It’s my favorite childhood memory today. That’s when the travel bug bit me. I’ve been on several trips since then - Delhi, Agra, Chennai and my personal favorite Goa! What makes travel special for you and which has been your most memorable trip?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Lands In Nigeria / Important Things You Shouldn't Buy While In Heavy Traffic!!!! / How Best Are Canadians Citizens Accepted In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.