Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo (28685 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) / Lilian Esoro In Sexy Oufit To Golden Movie Awards (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by mikejj(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin so how does that affect the price of red oil
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tontoh Dike is pretty sha
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
They had 3some......so what?
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by justmeg(f): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
My sweet tonto
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by emmayayodeji(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
u ppl sef.... why did u open d thread in d first place if u d post didn't entice u? see lalasticlala this ur ppl can pretend eehn

Lol true

But its annoying
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by MCzubby247(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
Baba segun na only u go sample this two hawt chicks??
I tire ooh
I been hear say people wey get big eye them dey greedy.
I beg na true?
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by kenny5811(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
how is dis adorable?.... #wastedData #notinspecial.
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:

Lol true
But its annoying
but u like am nah
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wow! They all have one thing in common - failed relationships that produced their first kids. Standing in solidarity I guess.
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by sonnie10: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
itspzpics:
Nollywood actor Segun Arinze pictures with Tonto Dikeh and Lilian was spotted with Lilian Esoro in adorable selfie.

He wrote :

They look good together..

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/segun-arinse-pictures-with-tonto-dikeh.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Op. I think it should be "were spotted ." Was spotted means only one person
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by notttty(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
itspzpics:
Nollywood actor Segun Arinze pictures with Tonto Dikeh and Lilian was spotted with Lilian Esoro in adorable selfie.

He wrote :

They look good together..

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/segun-arinse-pictures-with-tonto-dikeh.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
One thing they all have in common.. .. . Divorcee.. .. Married and single. Lol... Birds of same feathers abi.. .. Lmao. Mr frog eyes been helping women break marriage since 1900
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by concho(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Suspect33:
am thinking of how to run away from Kano state before 1st october as an igbo guy, you are here posting shit, Nnamdi Kunu, thunder fire you
lmao
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by concho(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Haryoryhemie:
They had 3some......so what?
So as u dey like ds, u no get shame?............
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by concho(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
sonnie10:

Op. I think it should be "were spotted ." Was spotted means only one person
Na for ds hard time u dy gv ds kind correction .....?
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by sonnie10: 1:10am On Aug 09, 2017
concho:
Na for ds hard time u dy gv ds kind correction .....?

And free for that matter.
Re: Segun Arinze With Tonto Dikeh And Lilian Esoro In Adorable Photo by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2017
concho:
So as u dey like ds, u no get shame?............

shame for what kwa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale, Patience Ozokwor & Ireti Doyle Look Stylish As Ever / Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Angela Okorie And Son Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.