Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,742 members, 7,840,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? (3055 Views)

Any Toyota Corolla Sport (2004-2007) / Any Toyota Corolla AC Expert In Abuja? / Do You Have Any Toyota Product For Hire Purchase Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by ray48: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
oludolars:
Will soon post that of a Ferrari I will test soon at 350km/h somewhere in best road in north.

We expect people that are experts to comment here and not learners whose driver's licence was brought to them at home.

I have lots of female friends that handle cars greatly at very high speed.

Powerful engines are not just shoes or shirt to look at. If you can't utilise why buy them?

Pls don't do this. U re risking ur Life
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 3:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by chuksanambra: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
nurey:

continue your chest beating jare nothing do you, person wey never reach another person fathers farm go talk say nah him papa farm big pass kiss my advice is to take it easy with the redzone so your engine dont throw rod on abandoned highway cause i dont pick Hitch-Hikers due to the security situation tongue

oludolars:
Can anyone help on where to get oem piston rings for a Toyota 1MZ-FE vvti engine in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by chuksanambra: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
oludolars:
grin all of you that drive slowly are the people whose engine, transmission and brakes always have problem.

I doubt if many of the so called neat tokunbo cars have an engine that is as quiet and problem free as mine

If anyone is sure of his own tokunbo camry let us race at 200km/h continuously for only 7 minutes and see the condition of urs and mine afterwards.

High speed is not for somone managing money on cars.

oludolars:
Can anyone help on where to get oem rings for a Toyota 1MZ-FE vvti engine in Lagos?

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by seniorgozman(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
Op needs to understand that cars are meant for different purposes. That car is not good for speed

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by RoadMozart(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
seniorgozman:
Op needs to understand that cars are meant for different purposes. That car is not good for speed
I think he should retry that stunt again and see if his car can still do it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2010 Acura Mdx Base SOLD SOLD / Mercedes Benz E350 2012 Premium Mildly Used...4.8m SOLD!!! / Few month use Corolla 04 to 07 for sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.