Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Breaking News: Nairaland Owner Goes Into Web Hosting Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Breaking News: Nairaland Owner Goes Into Web Hosting Business (593 Views)

Anybody Into Web Design And Can Teach One On One / Start Your Web Hosting Business With Me, With Less Than 20k Yearly / Reseller Web Hosting Business For As Low As 5k Live At Yemlat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Nairaland Owner Goes Into Web Hosting Business by Essentials1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
I just noticed it... It is still a rumour though, but I hope to get confirmation soon..

It might just be an advertisement of someones business and not his own... But it is very weird...

If you are priviledged to own a laptop, please click on this link www.nairaland.com.... normally this link will appear with a ? at the end or more... But when you type only that link in your chrome browser it take you to a blank, black page with only just one banner at the middle..

On the banner is written "REDEFINE WEBSITE: Perfect solution to your online presence. Cool Website, Programming and Online Marketing. www.winwin.com.ng

Now, if you visit the website, you will notice that it is a web hosting business and we all know that Seun wanted to do such some years ago..

But, the reason why I truly think it is Seun is because I don't think he would allow such a banner to be at the frontpage of his forum if it does not cost a lot or belongs to him..

Here is proof of my analysis...

Re: Breaking News: Nairaland Owner Goes Into Web Hosting Business by midehi2(f): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Its good na, he should keep it up
Re: Breaking News: Nairaland Owner Goes Into Web Hosting Business by mokoshalb(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
False
Re: Breaking News: Nairaland Owner Goes Into Web Hosting Business by Essentials1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
mokoshalb:
False

Please drop your analysis... I would love to see it...
Re: Breaking News: Nairaland Owner Goes Into Web Hosting Business by mokoshalb(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Essentials1:

Please drop your analysis... I would love to see it...
This aged forum is facing a lot of problems lately, ranging from excess redirection, posting error, miserable anti-spam bots, overloaded page and much more.
One of them is the one you are facing, whereby the page won't load successfully in most cases without adding a random symbol at the end of the URL.
It was just a coincidence you met a web host advert, in other cases, you will meet other ads also.
Re: Breaking News: Nairaland Owner Goes Into Web Hosting Business by Essentials1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
mokoshalb:
This aged forum is facing a lot of problems lately, ranging from excess redirection, posting error, miserable anti-spam bots, overloaded page and much more.
One of them is the one you are facing, whereby the page won't load successfully in most cases without adding a random symbol at the end of the URL.
It was just a coincidence you met a web host advert, in other cases, you will meet other ads also.

I have been doing a check on that particular link from sometime.. and it always showed me an emoji (the green ones)... with the title of the page being "15x15"... But today its different..

But I think you are right

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website For Your Business? / December Promo!!buy This Original Pieces Of Wireless Mouse At A Discount Price! / HELP! Very good- Online digital marketers, SEO Experts Are Needed- Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.