Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) (6665 Views)

Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
He is one of our recent puppy,Duke X Jerry (Litter E). He is a grand son of Bullet of Household(100% DDR,long coat). It is in the blood. The direct parents are short coat but he came out as long coat, wow blood can never lie. This is a boy every one should watch out. I call him a boy with a hammer head.(Reserved)

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by royalshepherd(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
following. lovely puppy, hopefully you'll keep us updated with his developments.

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by royalshepherd(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
is he a keeper sir or he's for sale?.
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by wolewolsz(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Please always watermark ur pictures bro. To prevent theft

2 Likes

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 8:35am On Oct 15, 2017
@ 16 weeks

3 Likes

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Still @ 16 weeks

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by rumenase(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
chai I fit come collect am? what about Hector na

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Loving him

1 Share

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by raydavinchi: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pls I need somthing like this, 07031850748 pls pchat let's talk better

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 3:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Call me 08033374735
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 1:50am On Nov 05, 2017
This month marks my boy 5 months and he is doing well. The coat color has started changing to dark Sable, Erator is a boy to watch.

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by frugal(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2017
menkano:
This month marks my boy 5 months and he is doing well. The coat color has started changing to dark Sable, Erator is a boy to watch.
Lovely, sir. Please keep updating us on his progress.
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Erato is still on a changing process, he is doing so much well on his training. We have decided to spend much time and resources on him because he will soon be the KING OF HOUSEHOLD. He looks more like his grandfather (Late Bullet of Household). Blood never lies,watch more pictures of his changing process.

2 Likes

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2017
This is Bullet of Household, grand sire of Erator of Household.

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by vincentjk(m): 5:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Bullet is truly huge, the head na elele

3 Likes

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2017
Bullet is one of the biggest GSD I have ever seen. He is so massive and so strong
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by Mckandre(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2017
vincentjk:
Bullet is truly huge, the head na elele
naso, that's one of the features of a DDR, massive head nd big bones structure.

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by Mckandre(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2017
Never knew this bullet huge like this, at times pics fails to do proper justice to everything.

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Genetics and feeding determines the growth and welfare of a dog. When you feed your dog the right food from the puppy stage,you may not believe the turn out of the dog. These are the pictures of Bullet from 8 months to 2 years old.

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by Mentorababio: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
lol how much will it cost to buy erator off household
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by Mentorababio: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
lol breeders to buyers after their bitches whelp- come fast and get the chance for the pick of the litter bro go behind you will see the pick of the litter already with a coller munching full plate of diamond puppy food
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
It was really fun today seeing Ethan of Household,after 3 months he left my kennel. The present owner of Ethan of Household Mr. Raymond called me and asked if I was in the house,I told him yes. He replied that he was coming with Ethan to my house,I was so happy. When I saw Ethan i could not talk because it was breathtaking. He looks so beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ethan is a litter mate of Erator, both are the only long coat among the litter.Ethan is a bicolor of DDR bloodline
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Erator and Ethan

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by fabre4: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
menkano:
Genetics and feeding determines the growth and welfare of a dog. When you feed your dog the right food from the puppy stage,you may not believe the turn out of the dog. These are the pictures of Bullet from 8 months to 2 years old.

is it OK to fees your dogs the food u eat
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by fabre4: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
menkano:
Ethan is a litter mate of Erator, both are the only long coat among the litter.Ethan is a bicolor of DDR bloodline

how much does a long coat cost averagely
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by Mentorababio: 9:37am On Nov 14, 2017
menkano:
Erator and Ethan
erator looks way bigger than ethan

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
After today's training,we decided to take pictures. Erator the king of Household.

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by frugal(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
menkano:
Erator and Ethan
Erator looks bigger and healthier, which brings up the question of proper nutrition. What does erator eat and what does Ethan eat? I can bet you that they're on completely different diet.

Just looking at how erator turned out, shoulda picked him up when I had the chance.

Great job sir. Will call to speak over the weekend.
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by mgbadike81: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
menkano:
After today's training,we decided to take pictures. Erator the king of Household.

please, I'm relocating by early next year and I'm considering acquiring a local dog as my first dog. I would like to train it to serve as a bad ass alert dog,guard dog and personal protection dog.I intend giving it the best medical attention I can afford, shelter,quality but affordable feeding and home training.I'm in the east but I might buy the bigger local hunting breeds found in the north if possible next year. please, give me all needed advice including whether to go for a male or female if possible. I really want this to be a good learning experience, thanks for your anticipated wonderful advice.
Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
Wow!!!,I know there's something about this dog that I have not fully understand. Erator of Household keeps on surprising me every day. He won the first position on conformation to the breed standard at 5 months old. Pictures will come later. ..lol. I love this

1 Like

Re: Erator Of Household(ddr,dog WITH HAMMER HEAD) by menkano(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Well done boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must SeeĀ»this Giant Snake Swallowed A Primary 6 Girl At Jos / Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car / Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.