Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

=n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: (1414 Views)

Raising Capital - Let's Rub Minds / Affiliate Marketers: Let's Rub Minds Here / Menace of Yahoo Yahoo Biz (internet Fraud) Let's Rub Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

=n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by badboy: 12:47am On Feb 13, 2010
Hello House,

I need your candid opinion/s on an investment issue. For those of us into business and investments in the present Nigerian environment, what businesses can one invest =N=15m with net monthly returns of =N=2.7m thereabouts? How reasonable is this projection? Can this be achieved in the oil and gas/ haulage sector? Serious contributors will be greatly appreciated,less theories please? Thank you.
Re: =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by domack99(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2010
WITH 15M NAIRA YOU CAN DO ALOT MY GUY BUT IF YOU REALLY MEAN BUSINESS CALL ME ON 07037845708 AND MIND YOU NO BUSINESS IS EASY.
Re: =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by tack: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
i got a virgin business idea which seems to be d future of service provision industry in a country like nigeria for the moment, u want cash in on it, send me an email to toba_tolu@yahoo.com for a response, or u could add me let chat it over. see u at the top
Re: =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by sheyijune: 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2010
badboy:

Hello House,

I need your candid opinion/s on an investment issue. For those of us into business and investments in the present Nigerian environment, what businesses can one invest =N=15m with net monthly returns of =N=2.7m thereabouts? How reasonable is this projection? Can this be achieved in the oil and gas/ haulage sector? Serious contributors will be greatly appreciated,less theories please? Thank you.

i will advise you can invest half of the money in the agriculture sector, to be specific the catfish farming business. for more details or guideline, check www.araratfishing.biz
Re: =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2010
buy three box haulage trucks and i will register your trucks with our company and you will be making 750,000 per week.
for more info
gomarasventuresltd@yahoo.com
Re: =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by arnold2g3(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2010
Re: =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by protocol(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
WE BRING IN MACK TRUCKS FROM ABROAD FOR 2.7M(ONLY THE HEAD) WITH 3.5 U CAN STAT A HAULAGE BUSINESS IN LAGOS. WITH ONE TRUCK FIRST YOU CAN SEE FOR YOUR SELF AND I BET YOU AFTER 3MTHS YOU WILL INVEST THE REST OF THE MONEY IN THE SAM HAULAGE. AM NOT HERE TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH YOU WILL MAKE COS I DONT HAV THAT TIME NW( OUR TRUCKS ARE LOADING TO UMUAHIA AS AM TYPING THIS LETTER) YOU CAN CALL ME ON 08037430594 ONLY IF YOU HAVE VORACIOUS APETITE FOR MONEY.
Re: =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by Bluesyard: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2010
Well i have an idea also but i dont have dat kind of capital you got. Lets rub mind like u said am jst 26 yrs and i need good partner to start what i have in mind.

My id is rilxxx1@gmail.com
Re: =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by 17million: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2010
never mind just call 07030145664or e-mail to moss17million@yahoo.com i will link you to what you can believe both in Nigeria and out the country
Re: =n=15m Business Idea; Let's Rub Minds: by companyregistration: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2010
will see to that

(1) (Reply)

Distributorship Right / I Want Buyers For Palm Kernel Nut In Nigeria Market. / The Many Headaches Of A Young Successful Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.