Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. (2144 Views)

Infinix Nigeria Launch Her Own Online Shopping Mall / Update On The So Called "Empowerment" Program By Infinix Nigeria / Check Out Infinix Nigeria Special Love Promo #LOVE IN ACTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by ChuxMyk(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
So today, I saw a post from @infinixnigeria on Instagram and it stated that the Note 4 Pro Will be out soon as opposed to their earlier statement saying the device was out a few days ago. I talked about it and my comment was deleted. When I pointed to the fact that my comment was deleted, they blocked me. It's quite unfortunate that the opinion of consumers are not respected in Nigeria. Really unfortunate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by snazzy5050(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shit happens bro.
Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2017
Before nko, do the want bad market grin
Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by bravesoul247(m): 2:37am On Aug 09, 2017
Nawa ooo.... it's unprofessional. Reasons why I prefer the handler of TECNOMobileNG. They don't act that way
Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by DjAndroid: 4:46am On Aug 09, 2017
On the other hand, the dual screen they are advertising in the picture above is one of the features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 I bought since 2013.

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by ChuxMyk(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2017
DjAndroid:
On the other hand, the dual screen they are advertising in the picture above is one of the features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 I bought since 2013.
It actually started on the note 2 sef. It's not even an "infinix" feature o. Na android 7.0 mk am possible for them sef. Them come dey talk rubbish. I'm just bored with my infinix note 3 na why I wan help their life buy the mumu note 4

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 09, 2017
Make I bend like crayfish if I buy that their chinko MTK device. Just this their PR stunt can send a few customers away. I wonder who the Handler of their page is.
Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by inscreAF: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2017
DjAndroid:

The phone even looks like a direct copy of Samsung note 3.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by salvo583: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2017
DjAndroid:
Note 3 is far self, my grand duos had it way back 2013. Tecno and infinix acting asif its an achievement. All features don deh ontop touchwiz teytey. Touchwiz since the days of S5 has being replying IM's without lauching the App.
I'm sure the features on d experience UI will have their way on tecno by the time android 9.0 launches

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by taiwo4love(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Record the best Moments & Ideas #TakeCharge
The faintest ink is sharper than the sharpest brain. That's how powerful the Xpen is. Pen down every precious moment, meetings and bring the pwerful side of you to life! #TakeCharge
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/thread-184717-1-1.html

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by taiwo4love(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Sorry bro, the phone just came out yesterday,
ChuxMyk:
So today, I saw a post from @infinixnigeria on Instagram and it stated that the Note 4 Pro Will be out soon as opposed to their earlier statement saying the device was out a few days ago. I talked about it and my comment was deleted. When I pointed to the fact that my comment was deleted, they blocked me. It's quite unfortunate that the opinion of consumers are not respected in Nigeria. Really unfortunate.
Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by Pweety008: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Split screen? The itel P51 already has that feature self
Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by chuksp09(m): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2017
ChuxMyk:

It actually started on the note 2 sef. It's not even an "infinix" feature o. Na android 7.0 mk am possible for them sef. Them come dey talk rubbish. I'm just bored with my infinix note 3 na why I wan help their life buy the mumu note 4
since d phone is a real bore, can u part with it for a small fee?
Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by Maro4u(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2017
ChuxMyk:

lol thank u many Nigerian can die on these Infinix and tecno matter ehhh, pls my advice Samsung, HTC, lenovo, lg are the best deal any other brand are just low quality only interested in your cash.... Stop wasting cash on trashy device, be wise

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by Cunninlinguist: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
Pweety008:
Split screen? The itel P51 already has that feature self

1 Like

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by Defaramade(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Fùck them undecided

1 Like

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by ChuxMyk(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
chuksp09:

since d phone is a real bore, can u part with it for a small fee?
Lol. No o. Not a small fee.
Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by taiwo4love(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Be the boss who gets to tackle the demands of the day without worries, all from a 5min charge #Takecharge. Have you gotten yours?

Re: Infinix Nigeria Blocks Me On Instagram For Speaking Up. by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Isaac funny something
I don't think Tecno official page handler would behave that way..

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Sim Replacement / Awoof: Stream Youtube On MTN For Free On Youtube 131 Pack / How Can I Configure My New Phone!!! Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.